• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sink Fizz Tablets: Fun Party Trick for SS1 Hosts!

In summary, the conversation discusses using sink fizz tablets as prizes during a party. The person has bought a box of them but is not satisfied with the packaging. They plan on doing a product demonstration at the end of the party by popping one in the host's sink. Another person suggests using a label to promote the tablets and possibly use them as a door prize. The conversation ends with a suggestion to include instructions with each tablet for guests to take home.
AMTC
Gold Member
Hi-

I'm in SS1 and I just bought a box of the sink fizz tablets, thinking I might use them for small prizes during the show. But they are not packaged very attractively, and I'm figuring nobody will grasp the full greatness of the sink fizz tablets, so now I'm just thinking of popping one in the host's sink as my last "product demonstration" after I clean up. Anyone who's still at the party can see how it works and the host can see and tell people. Does anyone else do this?

Thanks.

AMTC said:
Hi-

I'm in SS1 and I just bought a box of the sink fizz tablets, thinking I might use them for small prizes during the show. But they are not packaged very attractively, and I'm figuring nobody will grasp the full greatness of the sink fizz tablets, so now I'm just thinking of popping one in the host's sink as my last "product demonstration" after I clean up. Anyone who's still at the party can see how it works and the host can see and tell people. Does anyone else do this?

Thanks.

Someone posted a label you can tape onto a zip loc bag with a sink fiz in it. (click on PC files in the info bar above. Sort by "file name" - "descending order". It's on page 6 #104 "Sink Fizz Labels.doc") I've given them that way as a door prize. It's also a way to get my name on the door prize so they can order more. ;)

Last edited:

Hey there! I haven't personally used sink fizz tablets as prizes, but I think your idea of doing a "product demonstration" at the end of the party is a great way to showcase their effectiveness. Maybe you could also include a little note or tag with each tablet explaining its benefits and how to use it, so guests can take it home and try it out for themselves. Just a thought! Good luck with your party!

1. How do Sink Fizz Tablets work?

Sink Fizz Tablets are made of a combination of citric acid and baking soda. When dropped into water, they create a chemical reaction that produces carbon dioxide gas, causing the tablets to fizz and dissolve.

2. Can I use Sink Fizz Tablets in any type of sink?

Yes, Sink Fizz Tablets are safe to use in all types of sinks, including stainless steel, porcelain, and ceramic.

3. How many tablets should I use per sink?

For best results, we recommend using one Sink Fizz Tablet per sink. However, if you have a larger sink or a particularly stubborn stain, you can use two tablets.

4. Are Sink Fizz Tablets safe for septic systems?

Yes, Sink Fizz Tablets are safe for septic systems. They are made with natural ingredients and will not harm your septic system.

5. Can I use Sink Fizz Tablets to unclog a drain?

No, Sink Fizz Tablets are not designed to unclog drains. They are meant to be used as a fun party trick to clean and deodorize sinks. If you have a clogged drain, we recommend using a drain cleaner specifically designed for that purpose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefVicki
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kitchenqueen
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellerCooks