• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sink Fizz, Soap and Lotion Tags/Labels

In summary, the Sink Fizz, Soap and Lotion Tags/Labels serve as a convenient and organized way to label and identify cleaning and personal care products in the kitchen or bathroom. They can be easily attached to product bottles with adhesive backing and come in various designs and fonts for personalization. The labels are also reusable and eco-friendly, with bulk discounts available for larger orders.
sunset7435
Gold Member
does anybody give out sink fizz tablets as either host thankyous or guests prizes? I have made a label/tag in Word for the tablets, and i bought baggies that fit the tablets. I have decided that half the guests dont know/overlook the product, and yet have no clue that it helps deodorize their sink and drain and helps protect icky build up in sink and drain. I have had several orders from doing this already, and hope it works well for everyone else too. File for tags/labels attached (Word doc). Also have included labels for soap and lotion samples (w/ soap and lotion sample labels, there is a space available to put your information for reorders, but on the sink fizz, i felt it more important to put use and care instructions in that space)

Attachments

• Sink fizz labels.doc
    54 KB · Views: 560
  • hand lotion samples.doc
    34 KB · Views: 474
  • hand soap samples.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 568
Thanks for the labels....these are GREAT! Thanks for sharing.

I have never personally given out sink fizz tablets as host thank yous or guest prizes, but it sounds like a great idea! I love that you have made labels for them and included instructions for use and care. I think it's a unique and practical gift that your guests will appreciate. Thanks for sharing the idea and the file for the tags/labels. I might have to try this at my next gathering. Have you received any feedback from your guests about the sink fizz tablets?

What is the purpose of Sink Fizz, Soap and Lotion Tags/Labels?

The Sink Fizz, Soap and Lotion Tags/Labels are designed to provide a convenient and organized way to label and identify your various cleaning and personal care products in the kitchen or bathroom.

How do Sink Fizz, Soap and Lotion Tags/Labels work?

Simply attach the tags/labels to the corresponding product bottles using the included adhesive backing. The labels have easy-to-read text and colorful designs to help you quickly find and use the right product for your needs.

Can I customize the Sink Fizz, Soap and Lotion Tags/Labels?

Yes, our tags/labels are customizable and can be personalized with your own text or images. We offer a variety of designs and fonts to choose from, making it easy to create a unique and personalized label for your products.

Are the Sink Fizz, Soap and Lotion Tags/Labels reusable?

Yes, our tags/labels are made with durable materials and can be easily removed and reused on new bottles. This makes them a cost-effective and eco-friendly option for organizing your cleaning and personal care products.

Do you offer bulk discounts for Sink Fizz, Soap and Lotion Tags/Labels?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for large orders of our tags/labels. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbechtel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • DebPC