• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is No One Attending My Product Parties Despite Proper Planning?

In summary, Christine is seeking advice from Success Factory on how to handle the disappointment of no one showing up to her party even though she did everything correctly. TSF suggests giving her customer base a facelift by finding new customers and getting referrals to boost sales and recruiting. Christine will keep this advice in mind for future parties.
mrssyvo
Once again, some great advice from Success Factory...

Subject: It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to!

Christine writes…

I have a question for you – what do you do if you know all the tips of the trade – and do work hard to apply them, but still, when you invite people over for a “party” no one shows up! As I write this, I’m sitting here with all my products on display, wine and chocolate out – invitations in the guest’s hands – reminder calls all made (at least 8 said they’d be here and would bring guests). And yet, an hour after the “party” is supposed to start – still no one. Any ideas?? I think I’m doing everything right…I’m still just not getting the results that I’m going for!

Dear Christine –

Thank you for sharing so candidly. What a disappointment for you. Yes, it sounds as though you have done everything correctly and yet certainly this was not the desired outcome!

If we were on a coaching call there would be some specifics I would want to know – such as how long ago you made the reminder calls and who you invited. Since we are not, I will just assume you made the reminder calls the night before and your friends just had ‘party amnesia’. There is an old saying – that goes like this; “if you can’t change your team, change your team.” The same applies to your customer base. Depending on who you have invited and how many times you have sold to them repeatedly (sometimes we tend to rely too heavily on close friends and family) they may be tired of hearing from you and need a little break.

My recommendation would be to give your customer base a facelift by working some booths and focusing on getting referrals so that you have some new blood. It will keep your enthusiasm high – and this in turn should boost your sales and your recruiting.

I hope that helps! - TSF

Dear TSF,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your advice about working on getting referrals and finding new customers. I have been relying heavily on my friends and family, so it may be time to expand my network. I will definitely keep your suggestions in mind for future parties. Thank you again for your insight!

Dear Christine,

I am sorry to hear about your recent experience with low attendance at your party. It can be frustrating when you put in a lot of effort and preparation, only to have a small turnout. However, it's important to remember that success in this business is not just about the number of people who show up at your party. It's also about building relationships and connecting with potential customers and team members.

First of all, don't be too hard on yourself. You did everything right and sometimes things just don't go as planned. But don't let this discourage you. Take this as an opportunity to reflect and evaluate your target audience. Are you reaching out to the right people? Are you diversifying your customer base? It's important to not rely solely on close friends and family, as they may not always be available or interested in attending your parties.

I would also suggest exploring other ways to showcase your products, such as through social media or hosting virtual parties. This can broaden your reach and attract new customers who may not be able to attend in-person parties. And don't forget to ask for referrals from satisfied customers. Word-of-mouth is a powerful tool in this business.

Remember, success is a journey and there will be bumps along the way. But with perseverance and a positive attitude, you will achieve your goals. Keep up the great work and don't hesitate to reach out for support or advice. We are here to help you succeed.

Best of luck,
A fellow Pampered Chef consultant

What is Success Factory Does It Again?

Success Factory Does It Again is a training program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants achieve success in their business. It covers topics such as sales techniques, product knowledge, and business strategies.

Who can participate in Success Factory Does It Again?

Any Pampered Chef consultant can participate in Success Factory Does It Again. It is available to all levels of consultants, from newbies to experienced leaders.

How long is the Success Factory Does It Again program?

The program is 12 weeks long, with weekly training sessions that are about an hour long. There are also additional resources and materials available for consultants to access at their own pace.

What are the benefits of participating in Success Factory Does It Again?

Participating in Success Factory Does It Again can help consultants improve their sales, increase their product knowledge, and gain valuable business skills. It also provides a supportive community and networking opportunities with other consultants.

Is there a cost to participate in Success Factory Does It Again?

Yes, there is a fee to enroll in the Success Factory Does It Again program. The cost may vary depending on your region, but it is typically a one-time fee that covers all 12 weeks of training and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • reesefamily5