1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Simple Additions

1. kitty

kitty Guest

okay, I know I'm not crazy in spite of what my hubby says but I need your help. Anyone. :eek:

Up until a month ago ('cause that was the last time I saw them) there were Simple Additions ideas in movie format. I don't recall the file extension type but I swear it was there. Does anyone know the link or even know what I'm talking about? I wanted to send someone the link and now I can't find the page. Help! :confused:

Sep 6, 2005
  2. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

I don't remember seeing that, but would love to see it if anyone knows where it is.

Shawnna

Sep 7, 2005
  3. kitty

kitty Guest

It's BACK!!

If anyone is interested, I wrote to HO and asked if they could put the movie up again.

You can look it up under:

Products, Etc. -> Our Products -> Simple Additions

and click on the bottom right where it says "Creative Ideas for Your Home...Click here!"

OR...

use this direct link:

http://www.pamperedchef.com/public/us/pop_ups/simpleadditions.htm

(you may need to decrease the size of your web browser window to avaoid pixelization)

:)

Sep 27, 2005
  4. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

I watched it...had never seen that one before but it is a nice little slide show to show the beautiful pieces and their various uses.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2005
    Sep 27, 2005
Have something to add?