• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Additions October Special: Delicious Recipe to Showcase

I would love to get the appetizer caddy and plates. Some day. :)Not exactly. I won't want to do a 14-inch-cake if the only piece of simple additions I have is the round bowl ... I am mulling what to do for my October host ... she loves the dotts ... but I'd like to show off stoneware b/c the show is so late in October ....Use the small sq. bowls to display your pumpkin cream cheese spread and cut fall shapes out of the Creative Cutters to make cinnamon chips for dipping.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Anyone doing a recipe to showcase the Simple Additiions special for Oct? If so, what??

any recipe can showcase SA. SA is all about SERVING the food, making it look good.

Not exactly. I won't want to do a 14-inch-cake if the only piece of simple additions I have is the round bowl ... I am mulling what to do for my October host ... she loves the dotts ... but I'd like to show off stoneware b/c the show is so late in October ....

It all depends on what SA pieces you have......

i dont have alot of SA. so i am going to set the large serving bowl out & put halloween peanut butter m&m's in it tonight. i figure they can see what the dots look like and they can see what the quality is based off of that. i also have the small bowl caddy that im going to use for my game day drawing (everyone who wears a jersey to the show gets entered for a drawing).

I have a show this saturday and the host wants the Satay Chicken Salad and can be served in th SA bowl also plan on making a pumpkin cream cheese spread and use the SA small sq. bowls then cut fall shapes with the Creative Cutters to make cinnamon chips for dipping.

Carey

I am taking the appetizer plates and caddy at every show for the guests to use.

I use my dots large bowl for alot of recipes. I display cakes on it, put salads in it. I also my caddy and 3-tier for display if asked for.

I would love to get the appetizer caddy and plates. Some day. :)

Di_Can_Cook said:
Not exactly. I won't want to do a 14-inch-cake if the only piece of simple additions I have is the round bowl ...

I am mulling what to do for my October host ... she loves the dotts ... but I'd like to show off stoneware b/c the show is so late in October ....

Make a fluted cake and serve it in the large dots bowl. That's what I always do.

1. What is a "Recipe to Showcase Sa"?

A "Recipe to Showcase Sa" is a featured recipe from Pampered Chef that highlights a specific kitchen tool or product. These recipes are carefully curated and tested by our team of chefs to ensure delicious results every time.

2. How often are new "Recipe to Showcase Sa" recipes released?

New "Recipe to Showcase Sa" recipes are released once a month. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for updates on the latest featured recipe!

3. Can I customize the "Recipe to Showcase Sa" to my dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, our "Recipe to Showcase Sa" recipes can be easily customized to fit your dietary needs or preferences. Simply substitute ingredients or adjust measurements as needed.

4. Do I need to purchase the featured kitchen tool or product to make the "Recipe to Showcase Sa"?

While we highly recommend using the featured product for the best results, you can still make the "Recipe to Showcase Sa" with similar tools or products that you may already have in your kitchen.

5. Can I find past "Recipe to Showcase Sa" recipes on your website?

Yes, all of our past "Recipe to Showcase Sa" recipes can be found on our website. Simply search for the featured product or browse through our recipe section to find the ones you're looking for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • sunnygirl in nd
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies