• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Additions Ideas Needed Fast!

In summary, the author is looking for ideas for new and interesting ways to entertain guests at a training on holiday bookings. She has not found what she is looking for in the files section of the website. She asks for ideas from the audience. One suggestion is to use the large white square platter and turn it into an apple bobbing bowl. Another suggestion is to use the small squares with tea lights and fill them with cracker ice. Another suggestion is to use
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Hi All,

I'm doing a training tomorrow for a large group on Holiday bookings and I'd really like to focus on easy entertaining with Simple Additions. However, I'm drawing a blank on things that I could do with them that are new and interesting.

Could you please share your ideas or tips on what's worked for you and even some pictures if you have them! I'm setting up this evening so it's kinda last second notice and I haven't really found what I'm looking for in the files section! Thanks SO much!

I think there is a movie clip on CC about entertaining ideas with Deb Lily (taped at conference) She showed some cute things with SA!

I think the large SA bowl would make a great apple bobbing bowl!

He-he...sorry, it's Friday!

But it makes a GREAT candy bowl for the kids to empty their bags into!

Man, I wish I had it on me, but with the SA when you order them, there is a little pamphlet that comes with it that has a lot of good ides for food displays. This is where I got a lot of my ideas for my open house. One that I can recall is the large white square platter and then a medium cranberry accent square in the middle of it but turned 90 degrees. Does this make sense. I wish I could draw a picture on here. I also have used the large rectanglar platter and the petite squares. The squares would have tea lights in them and then I filled in with that cracked ice stuff (found in bridal asiles, mostly used on mirrors).

Hope this helps. :)

Man, I wish I had it on me, but with the SA when you order them, there is a little pamphlet that comes with it that has a lot of good ides for food displays. This is where I got a lot of my ideas for my open house. One that I can recall is the large white square platter and then a medium cranberry accent square in the middle of it but turned 90 degrees. Does this make sense. I wish I could draw a picture on here. I also have used the large rectanglar platter and the petite squares. The squares would have tea lights in them and then I filled in with that cracked ice stuff (found in bridal asiles, mostly used on mirrors).

I don't have time to look at the video to see what they show, but I love the idea of tealights in the petite squares. They also cut out of a little photo to tape to he square, you could do the same with a "Happy Holidays" made in Word & printed out. - and those were placed on the table settings.Not SA, but christmas bulbs in the trifle bowl as a centerpiece.....3 pillar candles on the rectangle SA in the woven selection with small christmasy decorations around them. or snowflakes? (I have mine set up right now with dried berries and cinnamon sticks to match my country-ish theme)

Sit down on the carpeted floor with your guests and play "Adult Legos". See how high and complicated someone can get and give them a prize. Paint word pictures on what they could serve on them. Show them how they go up and save space as well as create an eye-pleasing display.

Leigh0725 said:

everytime i get a piece of SA i save this pamphlet. i probably have about 30 of them and i bring them to shows in case anyone wants one but no one ever seems to.

This isn't a Christmas idea, but have you ever seen the Simple Additions Wedding Cake? You just stack all the bowls in graduated sizes, upside-down. So the Large Bowl is the bottom layer of the "cake," then the medium, small and petite. Then you can frost it with the EAD. I did one of these at a Bridal Expo, and everyone thought it was so cute. You could do something to make it Christmas-y.

ginamkiely said:
everytime i get a piece of SA i save this pamphlet. i probably have about 30 of them and i bring them to shows in case anyone wants one but no one ever seems to.

I took my pamphlet and cut the pictures out and glued them to a piece of cardstock and put a sheet protector over it. I pass it out at all my shows to show how versatile the SA pieces are!

I hadn't heard of the wedding cake idea! I LOVE it! I can't wait to do a bridal shower, just so I can do that. Thanks.

Chef Laurie said:
This isn't a Christmas idea, but have you ever seen the Simple Additions Wedding Cake? You just stack all the bowls in graduated sizes, upside-down. So the Large Bowl is the bottom layer of the "cake," then the medium, small and petite. Then you can frost it with the EAD. I did one of these at a Bridal Expo, and everyone thought it was so cute. You could do something to make it Christmas-y.

Like a christmas tree! Green frosting with red dots around it....?

plantsI used air fern in my pink sa cup with saucer. Every loves it. Got at wal-mart. Don't know it this is to late for you. I found it in the garden section.
Deanna

jenniferknapp said:
Like a christmas tree! Green frosting with red dots around it....?

I so want to do that at Christmas time! I did a Holiday Fair last year and that would have been perfect! I need to call the coordinator and see if we are going to do that again this year.

kaceyleigh2 said:
I took my pamphlet and cut the pictures out and glued them to a piece of cardstock and put a sheet protector over it. I pass it out at all my shows to show how versatile the SA pieces are!

That's a nice idea!

1. What are some quick and easy appetizer ideas using Pampered Chef's Simple Additions collection?

Some ideas include creating a charcuterie board using the Simple Additions Serving Platter, serving chips and dips in the Simple Additions Chip and Dip Bowl, and arranging fruit and cheese on the Simple Additions Square Platter.

2. Can the Simple Additions collection be used for more than just appetizers?

Yes, the collection can also be used for serving side dishes, desserts, and even main dishes. The versatile pieces can be used for any type of food presentation.

3. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Simple Additions collection?

Yes, there are many recipes available on the Pampered Chef website that incorporate the Simple Additions pieces. These include recipes for dips, salads, and even main dishes that can be served on the collection's platters and bowls.

4. Can I mix and match pieces from the Simple Additions collection?

Definitely! The Simple Additions collection is designed to be mix and match, so you can create your own unique serving set based on your needs and preferences.

5. How do I care for and clean my Simple Additions pieces?

The Simple Additions collection is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the pieces. Use warm, soapy water and a soft cloth to clean the pieces, and avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers. Dry them thoroughly before storing them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahinchey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PCwithStay-C
Replies