• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signed Another but Lost a Check!!

Tonight's show was great! Over $1200 in commissionable sales and a new recruit signed on paper. But the bad part is that I am missing one check. What do I do? Nevermind - I just dug thru EVERYTHING a 4th time and found it mixed in amongst my show note cards. Congratulations on both finding the check and signing a new team member!!! Go Carolyn! bowing to you as you fill up your meeting!!!
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Tonight's show...GREAT!
Over $1200 in commissionable sales
Signed a new recruit (on paper with a check made out to PC...need to mail it out tomorrow)
But the bad part...I was just going thru all the payments and I am missing one check!! :eek: ACK!
What do I do???

Nevermind - just dug thru EVERYTHING a 4th time and found it mixed in amongst my show note cards...phew!

Congratulations on both finding the check and signing a new team member!!!

bowing to you as you fill up your meeting!!!congrats-

morfia said:
bowing to you as you fill up your meeting!!!

congrats-

Oooooh yeah! Hadn't thought of it THAT way - I am adding more people to MY cluster meetings !Yippee!!!

sent u a pm

Way to go, Carolyn!!!:)

I want to share some words I have been using that I thin khave made a HUGE recruiting difference for me.

I recently listened to a training tape in which someone was talking abuot "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Two years ago (2006) I was top recruiter in my AD's downline. I had a shpeil I was using during my intro. It worked. It worked well.

Then I got lazy and stopped doing it. After a few months I realized I wasn't really recruiting all of a sudden. Hmm...what's wrong with me? Don't they like me? Am I making the job look too hard? No dummy...you'd stopped doing what worked.

So I was listening to this CD and when she said "if it ain't broke..." I suddenly realized that I'd had something that was working...and I stopped doing it!!

So on May 23 I started doing it again....my shpeil. And since May 23rd, I have added 4 new personal recruits!!

Here's the gist of what I say:

"My name is Carolyn and I have been with PC for just under 5 years. (then I go into "my story"...why I signed, what I was afraid of, what I found, how it has changed my life, what I look forward to) I don't know many of you ladies...and I certainly don't know what goes on behind your closed doors. I don't know who cried this morning when you dropped your baby off at daycare, who was up all night trying to figure out how to scrape together this month's mortgage payment, who hates thier boss, who desperately needs a vacation, or who is simply looking for something fun to do a few nights a month to get out of the house...but I do know that PC changed my life and I would feel like a real selfish jerk if I didn't a least offer you the opportunity...so if you identified with anything I just mentioned and you'd like more information...just see me after my demo and I'll give you some info you can take home and mull over. Now...let's get started cooking!!"

I make eye contact with people as I am doing this shpeil.
So many people identify with those situations...try it!!

Carolyn thanks this is great & I love having WORDS!!

Oh my goodness! I am SO borrowing your words! Thanks so much for sharing! I LOVE it!

Carolyn,
Those are SO great! Thanks for sharing!! I try to say something LIKE that throughout my demo/presentation but it's never as clear and concise as that. And that's probably the best time to do that-at the beginning. Then maybe mention again at the end by saying something like "Hey, remember when I gave those examples of people who may totally LOVE doing PC, if you're curious and would like some information, you can mark it off on this drawing slip, etc". Great! I love it and can't wait to maybe even put this on a notecard so I remember how nicely to say it.

Wow, FOUR recruits since May 23rd!! That's awesome!:D

I say someting like that too, but I'm going to try Carolyn and Becky's techniques for a while. Ya'll are great!

I should add - they are not MY words...I picked them up somewhere along the way - wish I could remember from whom...but MAN they are workin'!

...nevermind on the new recruit for righ tnow. She called me this morning and asked that I hold off on ordering her kit 'til the beginning of July since she's going to be travelling mid-June through early-July and won't have enough time to get her 4 shows in during her first 30 days if we order her kit today.

She is still totally pumped about sighing - just wants the timing to be roght so that she can hit the ground running.

So, we'll celebrate this one on July 1st!

Can't say that I blame her, be sure she uses this time to get more shows!

pamperedlinda said:
Can't say that I blame her, be sure she uses this time to get more shows!

That's EXACTLY what I told her to do :)

1. Why didn't I receive my commission check for the signed consultant?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that there was an error in the payment system or the check may have been lost in the mail. It's also possible that the consultant did not properly enter your name or information when signing up. Please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How long does it typically take to receive my commission check?

Commission checks are typically mailed out within 2-3 weeks after a consultant signs up under your name. If it has been longer than this, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I request a new check if I have lost the original one?

Yes, you can request a new check if the original one is lost. Please contact our customer service team and provide them with your information and the date the check was issued. A new check will be sent out to you within 3-5 business days.

4. Is there a fee for reissuing a lost commission check?

No, there is no fee for reissuing a lost commission check. However, if the check is lost multiple times, we may need to investigate the issue further and there may be a delay in receiving the check.

5. Can I opt for direct deposit instead of receiving a physical check?

At this time, we do not offer direct deposit for commission checks. However, you can opt to receive your commission payments via PayPal. Please contact our customer service team for more information on setting up PayPal payments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • kcjodih
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Kelly8