• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, the "Sign Up Now for Free Email Designs" promotion allows you to sign up and refer friends to our email design service for free. You can sign up by clicking on the "Sign Up Now" button on our website and providing your email address and password. You can refer multiple friends and receive 2 months of free service for each friend who signs up. After the 2 months, you can choose to continue using the service for a monthly fee or cancel your subscription. There is no obligation to continue after the free trial period ends.
SNC1981
Hi Everyone,

I've signed up for newsletters through www.myemaildesigns.com

They are giving away a free month to all new subscribers and 2 months free to anyone who refers someone.

Please check them out and if you sign up, put my name down. Thanks a bunch!!

Rose Francis

This newsletter was discussed in length a time ago...check out that discussion.
However, they had another websiteat the time: www.pamperednewsletter.com

They will send you an example of their newsletter - just ask;)

SNC1981 said:
Hi Everyone,

I've signed up for newsletters through www.myemaildesigns.com

They are giving away a free month to all new subscribers and 2 months free to anyone who refers someone.

Please check them out and if you sign up, put my name down. Thanks a bunch!!

Rose Francis

That website doesn't com eup.

I am very happy with this newsletter service!!!! It is quite economical and very interactive. If the customer clicks on any link it takes them directly to your website. :D

rachelpc said:
I am very happy with this newsletter service!!!! It is quite economical and very interactive. If the customer clicks on any link it takes them directly to your website. :D

But the website is still not accessible???

1. What is the "Sign Up Now for Free Email Designs" promotion all about?

The "Sign Up Now for Free Email Designs" promotion allows you to sign up for our email design service for free and refer a friend to also sign up, giving you both 2 months of free service.

2. How do I sign up for the free email designs?

Simply visit our website and click on the "Sign Up Now" button. You will be prompted to enter your email address and create a password. Once you have signed up, you will have access to our email design service for free.

3. Can I refer multiple friends and get more than 2 months of free service?

Yes, you can refer as many friends as you like and receive 2 months of free service for each friend who signs up.

4. How do I refer a friend?

After you have signed up for the free email designs, you will receive a unique referral link. You can share this link with your friends and when they sign up through it, you will both receive 2 months of free service.

5. What happens after the 2 months of free service?

After the 2 months of free service, you can choose to continue using our email design service for a monthly fee or cancel your subscription. There is no obligation to continue the service after the free trial period ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies