• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sidewalk Sale - !?

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Just venting!

I ordered on the Sidewalk Sale - clicking on my Director's site to order. I don't have a PWS, so I was going to order through my director. Apparently, somewhere along the line my order was assigned to another consultant.

I called 2 hrs later to cancel the order. The person I spoke to to assured me the order would be canceled and she would send me an email. I never rec'd an email, so I called again the next day. They could not find the order so told me it must be canceled. I sent an email to solutions center with all relevant info asking for the order to be canceled. I called a third time, again, they still could not find the order. Again, they told me not to worry about it, it would be canceled. I even called my credit card company and asked for that pending charge to be declined.

Well, wasn't I shocked when the order shipped to me and my credit card charged? I called HO and explained the situation. They (thankfully) had a record of all my calls and told me I could return the order for a refund. I opened the box to see that everything was as it should be and taped it up and returned it with a Ref# HO gave me.

Then, on 7/26 I got 10 (?) emails saying my return has been received (weird). Well, I am now checking for the refund and it still has not appeared.

So, I called HO today and she told me they were missing products!!! Anything that there were multiples of, they only recorded have one returned! :grumpy: I was quite ticked off! How can that be? I 100% know the package was returned with ALL products intact. It concerns me that it would be marked as incomplete. The Rep I spoke to sounded skeptical, but referred it to be credited anyway. What if she didn't believe me? This is the first time I have had an issue with a PC return but don't know how products could have been marked as missing!!

Vent over! Thanks for listening!

Last edited: