• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative bridal favor ideas for guests?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of shower favors for bridal shows, including kitchen tools, cookbooks, and personalized gift sets. These favors can be customized with the bride and groom's names or wedding date. Bulk discounts are available for large orders, and it is recommended to place orders at least 4-6 weeks in advance. The shower favors can be shipped directly to the venue or any desired location.
pcheftara
Does anyone have any bridal favor ideas that I can offer the mother of the bride to purchase for the guests?

1) Seasons Best tied with a pretty bow and all placed within a beautiful basket
2) Mini Bamboo Spoons with a tea light and wrapped with netting and a bow
3) Mini Whisk filled with Kisses and wrapped with netting and a bow
4) Petite Square with a tea light wrapped with netting and a bow

1-cup prep bowls filled with kisses & wrapped in netting/bow is what they did at my last bridal shower.

I did a cute one with the wooden bamboo spoons wrapped up in celophane with hershey's kisses in it with a poem attached Here's a photo.

Attachments

• IMG_3757.jpg
    IMG_3757.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 541
Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have seen many brides use our products as bridal favors for their guests. Some popular options include our personalized kitchen towels or mini cutting boards, as well as our small kitchen gadgets like our citrus zester or mini spatulas. These items are not only practical but also affordable and can be customized with the bride and groom's names or wedding date. Another idea is to create a "recipe in a jar" using our pantry staples like spices or grains, which can also be personalized with a cute tag. I hope these ideas help and congratulations to the bride-to-be!

1. What types of shower favors do you offer for bridal shows?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of shower favors for bridal shows. Our most popular options include kitchen tools, cookbooks, and gift sets that can be personalized with the bride and groom's names or wedding date.

2. Can the shower favors be customized?

Yes, we offer personalization options for many of our shower favors. This includes adding names, dates, or special messages to the packaging or products themselves. Our team can work with you to create a unique and memorable favor for the bridal show.

3. Do you offer bulk discounts for large orders?

Yes, we do offer bulk discounts for large orders of shower favors. The discount amount will depend on the specific favors and the quantity ordered. Our team can provide you with a quote and help you choose the best options for your budget.

4. How far in advance should I place my order for shower favors?

We recommend placing your order for shower favors at least 4-6 weeks before the bridal show. This will allow enough time for customization and shipping. However, we understand that sometimes orders are needed on short notice and we will do our best to accommodate your timeline.

5. Can you ship the shower favors directly to the bridal show venue?

Yes, we can ship the shower favors directly to the bridal show venue or any other desired location. We offer various shipping options and can work with you to ensure that the favors arrive on time and in perfect condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cool2Cook
  • jenpottratz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefColleen
  • hindy