• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favors for Guests at Bridal Shower?

In summary, Colleen Boehm created recipe cards for her bridal shower that featured the recipes that were performed at the shower. She personalized the cards with her information and the show's colors. The guests enjoyed the memorabilia.
jenpottratz
I am doing a PC Bridal Shower for my step-sister. So because I am the host, I always do favors for the guests. I'm trying to think of a cute idea for a favor using some of the PC door prizes or something like that. Any ideas??

I had a family buy a Mini Serving Spatula for every guest.

I have made mini bridal bouquets to give as favors.
I give the bride a bigger bouquet made with our skinny scraper, egg separator, bamboo spatula, mini whipper, medium scoop and measuring spoons I used to do the nylon whisk when it was available individually.

I bundle a citrus peeler, QK knife, 1 small bamboo spooner, largest twixit, the small spreader & bamboo tongs. Tie it together with ribbons & tulle in the bride's colors and add a couple of small silk flowers.

How about a mini-whisk with a note attached : "Whisking Mary and Joe a lifetime of joy." I tried to think of a cooking reference for joy but am drawing a blank right now.

I did a shower for a family friend. I got sets of the bamboo spoons. I took one spoon for each guest. In the bowl of the spoon I placed a couple of Hershey Kisses. I then covered the bowl of the spoon with netting and tied it with a thin ribbon in one of the wedding colors. It was inexpensive but looked nice. Everyone loved it.

Well, everyone except the 10-year-old daughter of the host. As we were setting up, her mom said, "Look, she gave each of us a paddle."

I said, "Yes, and since they're bamboo, they don't break very easily. You can spank really hard with those."

Her mom laughed, but she was not amused.

raebates said:
I did a shower for a family friend. I got sets of the bamboo spoons. I took one spoon for each guest. In the bowl of the spoon I placed a couple of Hershey Kisses. I then covered the bowl of the spoon with netting and tied it with a thin ribbon in one of the wedding colors. It was inexpensive but looked nice. Everyone loved it.

Well, everyone except the 10-year-old daughter of the host. As we were setting up, her mom said, "Look, she gave each of us a paddle."

I said, "Yes, and since they're bamboo, they don't break very easily. You can spank really hard with those."

Her mom laughed, but she was not amused.
Oh, yes! I've done that before. And you can add a silk flower to a couple and make corsages for the bridal party too.

Yes, you can. I even considered that with this shower, but the bride was definitely a "no frills" kind of gal. I try to match things to the bride's taste.

Since this is your step-sister, Jen, you know her taste. Go as basic or as fancy as she would like.

Thanks!Thanks for some really great ideas!

Recipe card favorsI typed out the recipes we did at the show on nice card stock and made them kind of a keepsake. I did them in the colors of the show and put the recipe name and "made at x x's bridal shower on Sept x, xxxx" Then, of course, I put my info on the bottom. The guests loved them!

Colleen Boehm
Director
Sussex, WI

Related to Favors for Guests at Bridal Shower?

What are some popular favor ideas for guests at a bridal shower?

Some popular favor ideas for guests at a bridal shower include personalized candles, mini champagne bottles, succulents, and custom cookies or chocolates. These gifts are both practical and thoughtful, making them perfect for showing appreciation to your guests.

How much should I budget for favors at a bridal shower?

The budget for favors at a bridal shower can vary depending on the number of guests and the type of favors you choose. On average, it is recommended to budget around $3-$5 per guest. However, you can adjust this amount based on your personal preferences and budget.

Can I personalize the favors with the bride and groom's names?

Yes, you can personalize the favors with the bride and groom's names. This is a great way to add a personal touch and make the favors more meaningful. You can include their names, initials, or wedding date on the favors to make them unique and memorable for guests.

Are there any DIY favor ideas for a bridal shower?

Yes, there are many DIY favor ideas for a bridal shower that you can try. Some popular options include homemade bath bombs, mini herb gardens, and customized mugs or wine glasses. These DIY favors not only save money but also add a personal touch to the gifts.

When should I give out the favors at the bridal shower?

The best time to give out favors at a bridal shower is towards the end of the event. This allows guests to enjoy the shower without worrying about carrying around the favors. You can also tie the favors into a game or activity, making the giveaway more fun and interactive for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheftara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies