• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show with Repeat Guests: How can I keep it interesting?

In summary, Becky provides a summary of the conversation. Becky suggests that if a show has already been visited by most of the guests, try to make it more interesting by getting the guests involved. Becky suggests breaking the recipe down into steps and having the guests use the appropriate tool when it is needed.
Bexs50
What do you do when you have a show where all/most of the guests have already been to two of your shows already (this will be their third)? How can I make this show interesting for them, without doing anything to over the top? I hate to keep showing the same products the same way, yet this is a big crowd (about 20 guests) and I don't want to do anything that will be too hectic. I'd really appreciate ANY suggestions you have!!! TIA
Becky

Have you had them make the recipe(s)? Try having two recipes and two teams of people with only one set of tools - you want the two recipes to use the same tools. Set up a Family Feud type of show where two people face off and have to answer a PC trivia question in order to win a product to use to make the recipe. Once the tools have been won, have the two teams create the recipes - possibly have non pc tools that are not very good at the job (ie. rusted 69 cent whisk) for their use if they didn't win the PC tool. That way they use the PC tools and use the crappy ones and feel the difference! HTH

I agree with Kate--get them involved!

My last show I did something very simple. I broke the recipe down into steps and figured out what tool needed to be used when. As each guest came in, I gave them a tool. Then I called them up one by one with their tool when it was needed in the recipe.

It was easy for me and easy for them and they appreciated being involved and getting their hands on the tools.

I did this with Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie, by the way, from the F/W Season's Best. You can email me if you need the recipe.

1. How do I become a repeat guest for a Pampered Chef show?

To become a repeat guest for a Pampered Chef show, simply attend a show and make a purchase. Once you have made a purchase, the consultant will add you to their guest list and you will receive invitations to future shows.

2. Do repeat guests receive any special perks or discounts?

Yes, repeat guests receive special perks and discounts at Pampered Chef shows. These may include free products, exclusive deals, or discounts on future purchases.

3. Can I bring a friend to a show as a repeat guest?

Absolutely! Repeat guests are welcome to bring friends to a Pampered Chef show. Just make sure to let the consultant know in advance so they can plan accordingly.

4. How often can I attend shows as a repeat guest?

There is no limit to how often you can attend shows as a repeat guest. You are welcome to attend as many shows as you'd like and continue to receive special perks and discounts.

5. What if I can't attend a show as a repeat guest, but still want to purchase products?

If you are unable to attend a show as a repeat guest, you can still make a purchase through the consultant. They will be happy to assist you in finding the products you are interested in and placing an order for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
Replies