• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Most Important Tip for New Consultants Doing Shows?

In summary, to make your first show successful as a new consultant, it is important to be prepared, organized, and invite plenty of guests. During the show, mention your availability to host future shows and offer a hostess reward for bookings. Engage with your audience by asking for volunteers and encouraging questions and sharing experiences. To ensure your guests have a good time, keep the atmosphere light and fun, offer snacks and drinks, and have interactive activities. After the show, follow up with guests, thank them for attending, and offer special discounts or promotions for orders placed within a certain time frame. Be sure to keep track of their contact information for future follow-ups and potential bookings.
Admin Greg
Staff member
If you could only give one tip for doing shows to a new consultant what would yours be?

Practice your spiel out loud. It plants it in a different place in your brain when you hear what you're saying. Bonus: Have fun! When you're having fun everyone else will, too. And people who have fun want to host their own parties.

My one tip for doing shows to a new consultant would be to always be prepared and organized. This includes having all necessary materials, products, and information ready before the show, as well as having a clear plan for the flow of the show and how to present the products effectively. Being prepared will not only help you feel more confident, but it will also make a good impression on your audience and increase the chances of a successful show.

1. How can I make my first show successful?

The key to a successful first show as a new consultant is to be prepared and organized. Make sure to practice your demonstration beforehand and have all the necessary products and supplies on hand. Also, be sure to invite plenty of guests and offer incentives or discounts to encourage them to attend.

2. What tips do you have for booking future shows during my first show?

During your first show, be sure to mention to your guests that you are available to host a show for them. You can also offer a hostess reward for anyone who books a show during your first show. Be sure to have your calendar on hand to schedule future shows right away.

3. How can I engage with my audience during the demonstration?

One way to engage with your audience during the demonstration is to ask for volunteers to come up and help with certain tasks or product demonstrations. You can also encourage guests to ask questions and share their own experiences with the products.

4. How can I make sure my guests have a good time at the show?

One way to ensure that your guests have a good time at the show is to keep the atmosphere light and fun. You can also offer snacks and drinks to make them feel more comfortable. Be sure to also have interactive games or activities throughout the demonstration to keep them entertained.

5. What should I do after the show to follow up with potential customers?

After the show, be sure to follow up with all of your guests and thank them for attending. You can also offer special discounts or promotions for those who place an order within a certain time frame. It's also important to keep track of their contact information for future follow-ups and potential bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies