• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Picked Up within Hours: My Amazing Story

In summary,The first show that was submitted on June 1st was delivered to the host's door within 48 hours. It has only happened once or twice to another consultant, and Shipping has been pretty fast these days.
whiteyteresa
I submitted a show about 4pm today and it is showing picking already

I can't believe it

~

My first show (of course that was last June) was DELIVERED to my host's door in less than 48 hours after I submitted it! I was stunned!

My show was shipped already

Never, Never, Never has this ever happen to me.

~

I have had it happen once or twice. It is so nice! Shipping has been pretty fast these days - I hope it keeps up.

Isn't It Fantastic!I know, even with Help Whip Cancer going on, that they are really haulling you know what in Addison! I submitted a $500 plus show on Tuesday night. By Wednesday morning it had a tacking number and was in my hosts hands on Thursday! That was way cool! Now, let's just hope that all of us who have shows closing on May 30 or 31 get that kind of turn around! (I have a feeling it will be darn close!)

Yeah - kudos to the shipping and processing departments! Even with it being the end of the month...even with it being HWC time...even with people bombarding them with last minute shows to reach TPC goals...they are CRANKING out those deliveries!! Go Home Office!!

I talked with another consultant this morning and I told her about how fast the shipping was and she said that happen to her last week and she was missing 9 items and the show was only $342.:eek:

~

I had 8 boxes from a show delivered 2 week ago. I check my shipment status this morning for another show, and that previous show now says picking. Does this mean they are getting ready to ship my backordered items? They were supposed to ship May 22 and I tried contacting HO about it to see when they would be shipped but they have never gotten back with me (This was Wednesday.) I'm new and confused...please help.

Yes it does

Great...thank you! Now I can let my host know they will be shipping on Monday or Tuesday.

Related to Show Picked Up within Hours: My Amazing Story

1. What is "Show Picked Up within Hours: My Amazing Story"?

"Show Picked Up within Hours: My Amazing Story" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can host a virtual cooking show and earn free products within hours of the show being picked up.

2. How does the "Show Picked Up within Hours: My Amazing Story" program work?

First, you will need to schedule a virtual cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant. During the show, your consultant will demonstrate our products and recipes. Then, within hours of the show ending, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your show.

3. Do I need to have a certain number of guests to qualify for the "Show Picked Up within Hours: My Amazing Story" program?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required to qualify for this program. As long as your show reaches a minimum sales amount, you can earn free products within hours of your show being picked up.

4. Can I choose which free products I want from the "Show Picked Up within Hours: My Amazing Story" program?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of free products based on the total sales from your show. Your consultant will provide you with a list of products to choose from and help you redeem your rewards.

5. Is there a limit to how much I can earn from the "Show Picked Up within Hours: My Amazing Story" program?

There is no limit to how much you can earn from this program. The more sales your show generates, the more free products you can earn within hours of your show being picked up. It's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products for free!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • kristina16marie