• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show in Conjunction W/ Wine Tasting

In summary, the group is doing a wine tasting and wants to combine PC with it. Cynthia is confused and needs help. There are a few suggestions for the cheese and cracker plate, but the main suggestion is to have a dip. There are other suggestions for the party, such as having a dip and cheese station, or having different types of cheeses with different wines.
craftychef29
Any thoughts on demo and/or recipes to use for this? It's not a huge group, apparently, but they are doing a wine tasting and want to combine PC with it. Any help greatly appreciated!!

Cynthia :confused:

[email protected]

Something on the cheese board?? Or cheese and crackers with some fruit on the SAs

A oil dipping thing... use olive oil and seasoning and make up some beer bread to dip with?

One of the warm artichoke/spinach dip, the broccoli dip which is good. This might be good...
Antipasto Platter

1 1/2 cups carrots, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices (about 3 medium)
1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/4 cup water
1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts in water, drained and cut in half
1/2 cup pitted ripe olives
4 ounces sliced smoked ham, cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
1 cup Italian dressing
6 cups romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
1 ounce freshly grated Parmesan cheese

Place carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and bell pepper in Large Micro-Cooker®; add water and cover. Microwave on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are just crisp-tender; drain. Rinse vegetables under cold water until cooled to room temperature.

Place cooled vegetables, artichokes, olives and ham in large bowl; toss gently with 3/4 cup of the dressing.

Slice lettuce and arrange on serving platter. Spoon vegetable mixture over lettuce. Sprinkle cheese over vegetables. Use Large Serving Tongs to serve antipasto. Serve with additional dressing, if desired.

Yield: 24 servings
Or how about this??

Cheesy Artichoke Triangles

2 packages (8oz each) refrigerator crescent rolls
2 packages (8oz each) cream cheese, softened
4 oz fresh Parmesan cheese, grated, divided
2 eggs
2 tsp Lemmon Pepper Seasoning Mix, divided
1 can (14oz) artichoke hearts in water, drained & chopped
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 plum tomatoes
2 tbsp fresh parsley, snipped

Preheat oven to 375°F. Unroll 1 package crescent rolls across one end of a stoneware bar pan with longest sides of dough across width of pan. Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan. Using pizza roller, roll dough to seal perforations & press up sides to form crust. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown.

Meanwhile, in a bowl, microwave cream cheese on high 60 seconds or until softened; whisk until smooth. Grate Parmesan cheese; add 1/2 cup of the cheese to batter bowl. Add eggs & 1 tsp Seasoning Mix; blend well. Drain artichokes; chop finely. Add artichokes & garlic to cheese mixture.

Spread artichoke mixture & spread evenly over partially baked crust. Thinly slice tomatoes; arrange over filling. Snip parsley into bowl. Add remaining Parmesan cheese & Seasoning Mix; mix well. Sprinkle cheese mixture evenly over filling. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown & set. Allow to cool 10 minutes. Cut into 12 squares; cut each square in half diagonally to yield 24 triangles. Serve

Yields; 24 triangles
The antipasto might be too vinegary for a tasting, but then again, maybe not. Depends how serious they are.

I read about something like this in a book of mine a while back (yep fiction but hey) and they called it a 'Sip n Nibble' party. Wine with different flavors/textures of cheeses with a little education on the differences between the specific cheeses to go with it.

Salty
Spreadable
Pungent
etc.

Just a thought LOL.

Hello Cynthia,

I did a show this summer that focused on cheese, crackers and wine. The host sent out an email invitation that encouraged the guests to bring either a box of crackers or a small brick of cheese. If they did so, they were entered into a dreawing to win a PC cheese knife. Almost everyone brought something.

Have our wine bottle opener available - I love how it cuts the cork covering off the bottle.

It was a snack and chat fest. Cheese, crackers, lots of fresh fruit and chips. I had our dips prepared and everyone loved them. After most of the guests were there and had a beverage, I got their attention, we gather around the kitchen island (where we stayed most of the evening) and All I demo'd was guacamole for the chips. I also had the Citrus Press, the Utility Knife and Garlic Press available with lemons, limes and garlic. Everyone played with them and MOST of them purchased everything they palyed with :D

Use SA bowls, bamboo tongs, woven selections - anything that you can display will catch their attention. Especially if you DO somthing with it.

have fun....

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for reaching out for advice on demos and recipes for a wine tasting event. This is a great opportunity to showcase how Pampered Chef products can enhance the wine tasting experience. Some ideas could be to incorporate our wine accessories, such as the Wine Bottle Opener or Wine Chiller, into the demo and pair them with a delicious cheese and cracker platter using our Cheese Knife Set and Bamboo Entertaining Platter. Another idea could be to demonstrate our Quick Cooker and use it to make a savory dish that pairs well with different types of wine. I hope these suggestions help and I wish you a successful event! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to Show in Conjunction W/ Wine Tasting

1. How does a "Show in Conjunction W/ Wine Tasting" work?

During a "Show in Conjunction W/ Wine Tasting", a Pampered Chef consultant will guide you and your guests through a cooking demonstration featuring our products. As the dishes are being prepared, guests can enjoy samples of wine and learn about wine pairings for each dish.

2. Is there a cost to host a "Show in Conjunction W/ Wine Tasting"?

There is no cost to host a "Show in Conjunction W/ Wine Tasting". Our consultant will bring all the necessary cooking and wine tasting supplies, and your guests can purchase any products they are interested in.

3. Can I choose the menu for the "Show in Conjunction W/ Wine Tasting"?

Yes, our consultant will work with you to select a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. We offer a variety of options, including vegetarian and gluten-free dishes.

4. What types of wine are typically served at a "Show in Conjunction W/ Wine Tasting"?

We offer a selection of red, white, and sparkling wines for guests to try. Our consultant can also make recommendations for specific pairings with the dishes being prepared.

5. How long does a "Show in Conjunction W/ Wine Tasting" typically last?

The length of the event can vary based on the menu and number of guests, but most "Shows in Conjunction W/ Wine Tasting" last around 2-3 hours. This allows for plenty of time to prepare and sample the dishes, as well as socialize with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LoriLions
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LoriLions
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • susanr613