• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Savings: Discover the Benefits Flyer on our Supply Order Form

In summary, a Show Benefits Flyer is a promotional tool for Pampered Chef parties that highlights the benefits and rewards of hosting a show. It can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant and can be customized for each individual show. It can be used to promote the show through various channels, such as social media, emails, and physical copies. Hosting a Pampered Chef show can result in free and discounted products, exclusive offers, and potential rewards based on sales.
ilove2cookpc
I'm getting ready to order supplies and cannot find the "Show Benefits Flyer" on the supply order form. Am I blind? I see it where you can download and print from Consultant's Corner, but nowhere do I see it on the supply order form. Please help!

I don't think you are blind, I just looked through P3 and can't find one either.

I recall reading somewhere that they will not be offering that anymore on the supply order- that it was to be printed yourself, etc. I can't remmy where though

...I think it under "downloads"!

Hi there! I completely understand your confusion with the "Show Benefits Flyer" on the supply order form. It can be a bit tricky to find sometimes. Have you tried scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the form? The flyer should be located at the very bottom, just under the list of products. If you're still having trouble, I recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They are always happy to help with any ordering questions. Happy shopping!

What is a Show Benefits Flyer?

A Show Benefits Flyer is a promotional tool that showcases the benefits and perks of hosting a Pampered Chef party or show. It includes information on free and discounted products, exclusive host offers, and potential rewards for hosting a successful show.

How do I get a Show Benefits Flyer?

Show Benefits Flyers can be obtained from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide you with a physical or digital copy of the flyer to share with potential hosts.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

There are many benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef show, including earning free and discounted products, getting access to exclusive host offers, and potentially receiving rewards based on the sales from your show. It's also a fun and social way to try out new products and recipes.

Can I customize the Show Benefits Flyer for my specific show?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the Show Benefits Flyer to fit your specific show. This can include adding your name and contact information, as well as any special offers or incentives you may want to offer to your guests.

How can I use the Show Benefits Flyer to promote my show?

The Show Benefits Flyer can be shared with friends, family, and potential guests to promote your show. You can also post it on social media, include it in emails or invitations, or hand out physical copies to people you know. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide tips and advice on how to effectively promote your show using the flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
jkendall
Replies
Views
Admin Greg