• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Trust Hotwire for a Great Deal on a Billy Joel Concert Hotel?

In summary, Hotwire.com is an online travel booking website that offers discounted rates on flights, hotels, rental cars, and vacation packages. They are able to offer these low prices by partnering with various hotels, airlines, and car rental companies to sell unsold inventory. The website is secure and has measures in place to protect personal and payment information. Cancellation and change policies vary depending on the booking, and it is recommended to check these before making a reservation. Hotwire.com is transparent about their pricing and does not charge any additional fees or hidden charges. The total price shown at the time of booking is the final price.
redsoxgirl
I'm trying to find a hotel to see Billy Joel in CT and found what appears to be a great deal on Hotwire.com

3-star hotel for $53 (savings of $87)

Should I trust this???

Yes, I've used for hotels, airfare and rental cars....they are legit

Wow that sounds amazing!

:cool: I did it.

Related to Should I Trust Hotwire for a Great Deal on a Billy Joel Concert Hotel?

What is Hotwire.com?

Hotwire.com is an online travel booking website that offers discounted rates on flights, hotels, rental cars, and vacation packages.

How does Hotwire.com offer such low prices?

Hotwire.com partners with various hotels, airlines, and car rental companies to offer unsold inventory at discounted rates. This allows them to offer lower prices to customers.

Is Hotwire.com secure?

Yes, Hotwire.com uses the latest security measures to protect your personal and payment information. They also have a privacy policy in place to ensure the safety of your data.

Can I cancel or change my reservation on Hotwire.com?

It depends on the specific booking and the policies of the hotel, airline, or car rental company. Hotwire.com recommends checking the cancellation and change policies before making a reservation.

Are there any additional fees or hidden charges on Hotwire.com?

No, Hotwire.com is transparent about their pricing and does not charge any additional fees or hidden charges. The total price shown at the time of booking is the final price you will pay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
Replies
Views
kittychef