• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Stick to One Recipe for My PC Parties?

I think this is a great way to make a living as a PC consultant.The totally get the saving money for the host. Some people make a feast anyway but that's their decision.I make 2 recipes- 1 very simple ahead and then make one there. The host pays me for any ingredants I buy. If I do a free show drawing at a fair- I only offer 1- since I pay for the ingrediants and do the shopping.
mrsbettyboop0000
OK, ever since I started with PC I've been doing 2 recipes. And I take way too much stuff, so that my bags are loaded down. I've been reading and seeing that some of you only do 1 recipe a month. I really really like that idea. That way I can leave everything in the bag after washing, not worry about if I have all my tools and not to mention my bag will be lighter and more appealing to other potential PC consultants. My ? is that after doing 2 recipes for over a year and with old hosts knowing that, I'm looking for some ways to transition to only doing 1. Any suggestions is helpful!!!
It just seems as it will take a load off and literaly.
Thanks in Advance!!!
;)

I only do one recipe.

First, only talk about one recipe when host coaching. If a host asks about a second recipe, share with her you have revamped your show to help your hosts save money. If the host really wants a second recipe, let her know you can provide her a recipe to make ahead of the show.

You will love going with one recipe!

I was you about 2 years ago. I always did two major recipes. After conference of 06 I decided to lighten my load. What a difference!!

Start with your host coaching. Tell your hosts how one recipe = shorter shows and happier guests. Shorter shows also means more bookings. Shorter shows that look easier = more recruit leads. Do it - you will be SO glad you did!

dannyzmom said:
I was you about 2 years ago. I always did two major recipes. After conference of 06 I decided to lighten my load. What a difference!!

Start with your host coaching. Tell your hosts how one recipe = shorter shows and happier guests. Shorter shows also means more bookings. Shorter shows that look easier = more recruit leads. Do it - you will be SO glad you did!
Exactly what I was going to say. Even the part about being like you until fairly recently.

The totally get the saving money for the host. Some people make a feast anyway but that's their decision.

I make 2 recipes- 1 very simple ahead and then make one there. The host pays me for any ingredants I buy. If I do a free show drawing at a fair- I only offer 1- since I pay for the ingrediants and do the shopping.
Even the recipes I make at my shows are very easy. I think this is a very individual decision.
One of my biggest struggles is not to bring too much. I struggle with this before every show. I also sell alot thru the catalog at shows and customer recommendations.

1. What is "1 Recipe or 2? That Is the ?"

"1 Recipe or 2? That Is the ?" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features a variety of delicious recipes for all types of meals.

2. How many recipes are included in "1 Recipe or 2? That Is the ?"

There are over 100 recipes in "1 Recipe or 2? That Is the ?" that cover a wide range of cuisines, cooking methods, and dietary restrictions.

3. Are the recipes in "1 Recipe or 2? That Is the ?" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "1 Recipe or 2? That Is the ?" are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels. They include step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to make cooking a breeze.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in "1 Recipe or 2? That Is the ?"

Yes, "1 Recipe or 2? That Is the ?" includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options for those with dietary restrictions or who are looking to incorporate more plant-based meals into their diet.

5. Can I purchase "1 Recipe or 2? That Is the ?" online?

Yes, "1 Recipe or 2? That Is the ?" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it at select retail locations or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • vwpamperedchef