• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Bring My Husband to a Conference? Insights from Experienced Attendees

In summary, "Husband or No Husband" is a game played at Pampered Chef parties where guests guess whether a product is used by someone who is married or not. The host reveals the answer and explains why the product is used by someone with or without a spouse. Men can also participate in this game and it is suitable for adults of all ages. Having a spouse is not a requirement to play.
PCSarahjm
Ok this is my question...take the husband or leave him at home?? This is my first conference and was just wondering if I should include him or not. Thought maybe it could also be a vacation for us. So for those of you that do bring husbands what do they do while we are at conference?

Thanks ladies

You will be so busy, you may not have much time to spend with DH. Mine personally would never go. He's just not into that kind of stuff. If your DH wants to go, than let him. Maybe he can see a little bit more into what this is all about. If he doesn't want to go, don't force him. Take the time to boost your business and make lots of new friends rather than hanging out with DH.

Leave him at home and you will:
1. have more time for networking without feeling guilty you are ignoring him
2. spend less on airfare, hotel, food and registration
3. get so much more out of conference!I would wait to bring him until you are walking as a director or something like that.

Ok thanks ladies....I haven't even mentioned about him coming along yet. But he does have family just south of Chicago so I thought maybe he could stay with them while I am at Conference then we can spend a couple extra days befor or after conference sight seeing. And who knows he might not even like the idea.

Leave him at home. This is YOUR trip. It's a BUSINESS trip.

Related to Should I Bring My Husband to a Conference? Insights from Experienced Attendees

1. What is "Husband or No Husband"?

"Husband or No Husband" is a fun game that we offer at Pampered Chef parties. It involves guessing whether a product is used by someone who is married or not.

2. How do you play "Husband or No Husband"?

First, the host will show a product and ask the guests to guess whether the person who uses it is married or not. Then, the host will reveal the answer and give a quick explanation about why it is used by someone with or without a spouse. The guests can keep track of their points and the person with the most correct guesses wins a prize.

3. Can men play "Husband or No Husband"?

Absolutely! This game is not limited to just women. Men can also participate and have fun guessing whether a product is used by someone with a husband or not.

4. Is there a specific age range for "Husband or No Husband"?

This game is suitable for adults of all ages. However, it may not be as enjoyable for young children as they may not be familiar with some of the products.

5. Do I need to have a spouse to play "Husband or No Husband"?

No, you do not need to have a spouse to play this game. It is meant to be a fun and light-hearted activity that everyone can enjoy regardless of their relationship status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimberleePowell
  • ivykeep
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • ilove2cookpc