• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Latest Styles at Our Newly Revamped Online Store - Check it Out Now!

In summary, Darby changed the layout of her shop and added a new section just for the husbands. She is so excited about it and has a check for $100 going to RUFTH.
thechefofnorthbend said:
Thank you for the lesson, Professor KG. And I didnt even have to compromise my morality for it! ;)
I thought, by now, there would be more photos in folks' posts but maybe I didn't explain clearly enough?

Go Look!!I posted this in the other thread (How cool is that...), but Mrs. Gill-ifer has made her debut :D

(That would be a combo of Gilliandanielle and Jennifer Knapp!! My DH is quite creative!)

I LOVE it Darby!! Tell your DH I said thanks!

I sure will...we actually THANK YOU...for being just so darn irresistable!!! :D

Its a tough job... :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I thought, by now, there would be more photos in folks' posts but maybe I didn't explain clearly enough?

tciy_pics1.jpg

Hey, I DID IT, I DID IT!!!! Yippee!!! Thanks Kitchen Guy. I learned something new. :)

These are, by the way, the pictures of our 2007 rewards destinations.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
"I find a woman is like an elephant. I like to look at 'em, but I'd never want to own one."
--W.C. Fields

Oh, stop it. It's just a joke.

Not trying to make friends tonight huh? hehehehe:p

Here it is!!
Lisa/ChefBear said:
Darby,
I don't see a girls shirt to ask my mom?? Just wondered if you're planning on doing one of those, my 3 dds would love to wear them, my oldest is the biggest ad for me, she tells every check out person we use that my Mommy sells PC, do you want a catalog??

So I know she's wear one of these for sure.

Lisa

I now have my new "Ask my mom..." for the girls. And how fitting that it be Mrs. Gill of Mrs. Gill-ifer fame's DD! Will be up on store within a day.

Thanks Lisa for the good suggestion, my son wouldnt wear a girl, so why would I make your daughter wear a boy, right?? :D

And Thanks Gillian, for such a cute kid!! :p

Attachments

• gill_DD_-copy_bck_sml.jpg
    gill_DD_-copy_bck_sml.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
No problem, her name is Alexia if that helps! I will have to order 15 if you put her on a shirt :)

Hey--how old is Russell? Maybe they can get married and I can be related to Bill Gates too!!

LOL...I forgot the attachment, but now she is on my earlier post...she's a doll!

gilliandanielle said:
Hey--how old is Russell? Maybe they can get married and I can be related to Bill Gates too!!

2 1/2...I think its a match made in heaven. The Princess and her Spiderman!!

LOL!! Her hair looks so funny!! She is gonna FLIP OUT when she sees a shirt with her on it!!

Oh, she just turned three. Is he into older women, LMAO!!

:D We left all the little whispys in because it gave her charecter! Russell already asks me "Mommy, can i see my shirt?" everyday......:p

gilliandanielle said:
Oh, she just turned three. Is he into older women, LMAO!!

Heck yea...he'll schmooze just about any age as long as they pay attention. And even if they don't, he's still a ladies man!

She isn't really a climber though, do you think he'll see that as a problem??

Nah...all men have a good woman with her feet on the ground...its his head thats in the clouds...over her...

Ahhh, I see, LMAO!!

Ask my mom...girlyOk...she's officially on a shirt (and a sweatshirt, and a button, and a magnet...) and for sale :D

I will get my CC!! ( I really will tomorrow!)

thechefofnorthbend said:
Nah...all men have a good woman with her feet on the ground...its his head thats in the clouds...over her...
:rolleyes:

Behind every good man is a woman

Telling him that he's wrong.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
:rolleyes:

Behind every good man is a woman

Telling him that he's wrong.

Who does most things a little better, faster, and more organized (with the exception of Carolyn...but she's getting better as we speak!!) LOL ;)

For Mandydollie (and for the doggie lovers out there)Yes, there is an option now to get the ladies "ask me how..." shirts without an image on the back. We also have a cute shirt for the dogs (for those of you who insist on dressing your dogs like your children...:rolleyes: ).

My daughter's picSince we were uploading pictures, I had to upload one of my daughter...the first one. The second is our adorable next door neighbor.

My daughter
100_1367.jpg

Wow, that's a small picture of my daughter. Here is one of our precious little neighboor girl. I would love to just adopt her because of how sweet she is.http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r272/mandydollie/100_1831.jpg

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam