• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Latest Styles at Our Newly Revamped Online Store - Check it Out Now!

In summary, Darby changed the layout of her shop and added a new section just for the husbands. She is so excited about it and has a check for $100 going to RUFTH.
thechefofnorthbend
Check me out!! I totally changed the look of my shop. I added easy to shop sections (kids, men, ladies, misc) AND added a new section, just for the Hubbys!!! NOW the hubbys can help support the wives, too!!! :D I'm SOOOOO EXCITED!!! :p (can you tell...?) Go look!!

You might want to add a link to your store in your post. The store looks fantastic.

Way to go! Much easier to read this layout. Can you add the "ask my mom" to the infant bodysuit? I think that would be so cute for my son!

tlennhoff said:
You might want to add a link to your store in your post. The store looks fantastic.

The link is at the bottom of her signature. :)

rebeccastt said:
The link is at the bottom of her signature. :)

LOL. Ok. I have signatures hidden so I'm sure I miss all sorts of good stuff. :p

Darby,

What fun suff! Maybe now that my husband knows what the incentive trips are I can get him to wear one. I told him that I need his help to get one of those trips. I'd love the cruise! It's actually over my birthday...what a great present!!

rebeccastt said:
Way to go! Much easier to read this layout. Can you add the "ask my mom" to the infant bodysuit? I think that would be so cute for my son!

On the bodysuit...we cant add an image to the back :( ...I know, I think it would be adorable, too. I am trying to find a different vendor for other items that I cant customize in my current shop. I'll keep you posted.

BTW...I have a check for $100.00 going to RUFTH in a couple of days!! Thank You all for your support!! This is so exciting!!

:eek: :D :eek: :D
You took my idea!!!!!!!!!!
I am freaking out, that is too FREAKING COOL!
OK, so can I brag that that was my idea?
You do awesome work Darby, and it to be changed so quickly, nice job!

thechefofnorthbend said:
Check me out!! I totally changed the look of my shop. I added easy to shop sections (kids, men, ladies, misc) AND added a new section, just for the Hubbys!!! NOW the hubbys can help support the wives, too!!! :D I'm SOOOOO EXCITED!!! :p (can you tell...?) Go look!!

I love it, but what about, "ask my girl, or ask my lady" I am not married, but maybe my guy would wear one.....but not if it says WIFE....LOL;)

Chozengirl said:
:eek: :D :eek: :D
You took my idea!!!!!!!!!!
I am freaking out, that is too FREAKING COOL!
OK, so can I brag that that was my idea?
You do awesome work Darby, and it to be changed so quickly, nice job!

Yes!!! I was SOOOO going to credit you for that BUT my 2 1/2 yr old decided that he needed to empty my dishwasher for me...while it was still on the wash cycle [note to self...tie up 2 1/2 yr old...]

THANKS MELISSA aka "Chozengirl" FOR THE FABULOUS IDEA!!!! :D

Jilleysue said:
I love it, but what about, "ask my girl, or ask my lady" I am not married, but maybe my guy would wear one.....but not if it says WIFE....LOL;)

Hmmmm...I like the "ask my girl" idea. ;)

You may see new things on the horizon soon, Jilleysue!! :D

HEHE...Cool Thank you! Anything that says wife....its like anti something to him....LOL...which is fine with me..but hey...He can still ADVERTISE...RIGHT? HAHAHAHAHA!
Thanks for considering.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the STAMPS...great

any word on .24 stamps? I need to buy a ton from the post office, but would prefer the cheffer ones!

Just tell him to wear my shirt and refer 'em to you.Or to me...:D

Jilleysue said:
HEHE...Cool Thank you! Anything that says wife....its like anti something to him....LOL...which is fine with me..but hey...He can still ADVERTISE...RIGHT? HAHAHAHAHA!
Thanks for considering.
He'll never use one of these, then.

http://www.swiffer.com/swiffer/en_US/common/images/landing_swiffer_logo.gif

Jilleysue said:
Oh That's Way Cute Too!

thechefofnorthbend said:
Yes!!! I was SOOOO going to credit you for that BUT my 2 1/2 yr old decided that he needed to empty my dishwasher for me...while it was still on the wash cycle [note to self...tie up 2 1/2 yr old...]

THANKS MELISSA aka "Chozengirl" FOR THE FABULOUS IDEA!!!! :D

As My Daughter Would Say
"YA ME!"
When do you predict the change of the chick on the back?
I would really rather wait until the 'new' girl is on!

"I find a woman is like an elephant. I like to look at 'em, but I'd never want to own one."
--W.C. Fields
Oh, stop it. It's just a joke.

Chozengirl said:
When do you predict the change of the chick on the back?
I would really rather wait until the 'new' girl is on!

what new woman image did you decide to go with Darby? I am getting a shirt and long sleeve and I was going to request no pic but if you are changing it then maybe I will keep it?

heat123 said:
what new woman image did you decide to go with Darby? I am getting a shirt and long sleeve and I was going to request no pic but if you are changing it then maybe I will keep it?

So far it is a dark haired girl that my DH had drawn a while back (that uncanningly looks like Gillian, in fact that is her new name in our files...LOL). Once we have a rough, I will post it then get her editied (um, at the present time, she is nude :eek: again, hubby is a pinup artist and it is an art form...lol) for upload to the store, within a day. :D

Oh, I wanna see!! Once she has clothes on, of course!! I get to see the tragic reality of that every day, LOL!

gilliandanielle said:
Oh, I wanna see!! Once she has clothes on, of course!! I get to see the tragic reality of that every day, LOL!

Ok...DH took the pics of you, Gillian, Jennifer Knapp, and one of me (no, I wont post...LOL) and kind of combined us all to be the "girl". She is also a combo of another girl that he already had, but "tweaked" her to get the right look. Confusing, I know, but thats an artist for you...LOL. I am going to try and post her...if not, check the store. :D

Attachments

• ask_my_girl_HR_bck_sml.jpg
    ask_my_girl_HR_bck_sml.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 396
Hee hee! I can kinda see all of us in there, LOL!!

Do they have an Adult Raglan (like the Jr. Raglan) that you could add?

Where's the girls shirt??Darby,
I don't see a girls shirt to ask my mom?? Just wondered if you're planning on doing one of those, my 3 dds would love to wear them, my oldest is the biggest ad for me, she tells every check out person we use that my Mommy sells PC, do you want a catalog??

So I know she's wear one of these for sure.

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Darby,
I don't see a girls shirt to ask my mom?? Just wondered if you're planning on doing one of those, my 3 dds would love to wear them, my oldest is the biggest ad for me, she tells every check out person we use that my Mommy sells PC, do you want a catalog??

So I know she's wear one of these for sure.

Lisa

The girls shirt is in pink. I dont have another image, other then the one of my son :)

thechefofnorthbend said:
Ok...DH took the pics of you, Gillian, Jennifer Knapp, and one of me (no, I wont post...LOL) and kind of combined us all to be the "girl". She is also a combo of another girl that he already had, but "tweaked" her to get the right look. Confusing, I know, but thats an artist for you...LOL. I am going to try and post her...if not, check the store. :D
I am loving that girl!
Are you gonna put her on the women's shirts too?

Chozengirl said:
I am loving that girl!
Are you gonna put her on the women's shirts too?

Eventually there will be a choice between the original lady and the Gillian clone...LOL. I am also trying to add a little girls shirt to the kids line, but need to find a picture of a cute little girl (my DD is 10 and I have NO baby pictures on the computer, and of course my scanner took a cra*) SO if you all have a cute little girl, send her to me and I'll pick one to honor the back of the girls kids shirts!!

thechefofnorthbend said:

Looks great. I hope you are having as much fun with this as we are.

thechefofnorthbend said:

Love it..now you can go crazy with blondes, red heads....LOL
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! THAT IS JUST GREAT!!!!

He is a big guy..will you have 3X...?

I just ordered myself the tracksuit & a ringer tee for DH! Can't wait to get them! :D

Hey... I want a Raglan! :) Is it possible? Someone? Anyone?

Here is my DD! I won't be offended if you don't use her, but I thought I would offer up the pic! This was Halloween, but she wears this Cinderella dress every day!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Gilliandanielle/Dsc_2758.jpg

I like the looks of the "cloned" girl Darby, great art work to your DH! If you put her on the ladies tees and long sleeve that is what I would buy!
Thanks again you and your DH are awesome!

awww how cute is she!!!

She's adorable! Tell me, how do you get your pictures in the post and not as an attachment?

pamperedlinda said:
She's adorable! Tell me, how do you get your pictures in the post and not as an attachment?

Yea, tell me too!!

jenniferknapp said:
awww how cute is she!!!
You do know that she is a combo of you and gillian (although my DH thought you two were the same person...lol)! I think she turned out SO CUTE!!!

Very cute Gillian.

I put the image code straight into the post from photobucket. It is the one that says

Darby- YOUR DH is allowed to get Jennifer and I mixed up, MY DH and DD shouldn't, LOL!

gilliandanielle said:
I put the image code straight into the post from photobucket. It is the one that says in front, whatever it is called, LOL!![/QUOTE]
So, you can't just do that with a picture from my PC....or are you saying that I have to put the [IMG] in front of it....sorry, I'm a little slow at this one.

pamperedlinda said:
vBulletin doesn't allow direct posting, but it does allow linking. You can create an account on a site like photobucket.com and then link the image. If you right-click on a photo and look at the properties, you'll see where the photo actually lives and is linked from.Like this:
operahouse.jpg
Right-click to see the linked reference to the photo. Use the IMAGE button above (it looks like a postcard) to put in the address of the link. Photobucket actually will copy the proper text

Last edited:
gilliandanielle said:
Here is my DD! I won't be offended if you don't use her, but I thought I would offer up the pic! This was Halloween, but she wears this Cinderella dress every day!

Thats ok, my boy was Spiderman and he wears his outfit on a daily basis too. he even scales the walls to prove it...

Adding: Picture of son proving his Spiderman abilities...
snowday011107001.jpg

Last edited:
pamperedlinda said:
So, you can't just do that with a picture from my PC....or are you saying that I have to put the in front of it....sorry, I'm a little slow at this one.[/QUOTE]
I just created a thread that talks about this.

Go see [URL="http://chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=14528"]The Photo Thread[/URL] for more on how to do this.

Thank you for the lesson, Professor KG. And I didnt even have to compromise my morality for it! ;)

That depends on what photos/drawings you post. ;)

Just for Amber...
britishchef said:
Hey... I want a Raglan! :) Is it possible? Someone? Anyone?
Ok, Amber...;) check it out!

In about a day or so...Mrs. Gill-ifer...:D will be an option for the ladies shirts under "Ask me how..."

Gill-ifer!! I LOVE it!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views