• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Spanish Catalogs F/W 2006 - Fast Shipping Available!

In summary, the Shop Spanish Catalogs F/W 2006 features a variety of kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef, available for purchase online with fast shipping options. The catalog is also available in Spanish and features exclusive discounts and offers on select products. You can also host a Pampered Chef party using the products featured in the catalog.
lizcooks4u
F/W 2006 Would anyone have a few that I could pay for and have priority shipped? I swore I ordered some and didn't now I can't afford a whole order and need a few for upcoming shows.

Thanks;

Liz

Last edited:
Soothenrelax said:
F/W 2006 Would anyone have a few that I could pay for and have priority shipped? I swore I ordered some and didn't now I can't afford a whole order and need a few for upcoming shows.

Thanks;

Liz

How many do you need? I'll mail them out today....

Most likely 5 but whatever you'd be willing to give up and be able to ship in a priority envelope with ins. please :) I hope I can pay you via pay pal as I'm flat broke until PC party or next payday end of month :( Pay pal is instantaneous :) no fees to you!!!
My paypal acct = [email protected] and I'll need your regular email too please.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME OUT :)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE TOTAL WITH INS. you could also email me at [email protected]!!!

thanks again!!!

Anything you're looking for that maybe I could send you???

1. What products are featured in the Shop Spanish Catalogs F/W 2006?

The Shop Spanish Catalogs F/W 2006 features a variety of kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks.

2. Are the products in the catalog available for purchase online?

Yes, all products featured in the catalog can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Fast shipping options are also available.

3. Can I order the catalog in Spanish?

Yes, the Shop Spanish Catalogs F/W 2006 is available in Spanish. Simply select the Spanish version when placing your order.

4. Are there any special promotions or deals in the catalog?

Yes, the Shop Spanish Catalogs F/W 2006 features exclusive discounts and offers on select products. Be sure to check the catalog or website for current promotions.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party using the products from this catalog?

Absolutely! You can host a party using any of the products featured in the Shop Spanish Catalogs F/W 2006. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party and earning free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcladyofms
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcladyofms
  • schel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies