• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Rolling Cases: Find the Perfect Bag for Your Needs

In summary, the shop rolling cases vary in dimensions but are generally 17 inches in length, 14 inches in width, and 8 inches in depth. They are also waterproof and have multiple compartments for organized storage. They are designed to fit larger kitchen tools and appliances and come with a limited warranty.
lalemom
Gold Member
Want to Buy A Rolling Case

are you looking to buy one? I am trying to sell one, but I think shipping it might cost a bit much?

The PC one is available in a supply order for $4.50 shipping. It's heavy though and rough on gravel drives and stairs...

I have one I am trying to sell, it hardly used, but it would cost a lot to ship it to someone. But if you are interested I am selling it for $70.00

MHPampered said:
I have one I am trying to sell, it hardly used, but it would cost a lot to ship it to someone. But if you are interested I am selling it for $70.00

And CA to PA is several zones apart which would add to the cost because of the size. Maybe there's someone in your area that will see this and take you up on it. Good luck.

1. What are the dimensions of the shop rolling cases?

The dimensions of our shop rolling cases vary depending on the specific bag. However, most of our rolling cases are approximately 17 inches in length, 14 inches in width, and 8 inches in depth.

2. Are the shop rolling cases waterproof?

Yes, all of our shop rolling cases are made with durable, waterproof materials to protect your items from water damage.

3. How many compartments do the shop rolling cases have?

The number of compartments in our shop rolling cases also varies depending on the specific bag. However, most of our rolling cases have multiple compartments and pockets for organized storage.

4. Can the shop rolling cases fit larger kitchen tools and appliances?

Yes, our shop rolling cases are designed to fit a variety of kitchen tools and appliances, including larger items like mixing bowls and cutting boards.

5. Do the shop rolling cases come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our shop rolling cases come with a limited warranty to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase. Please refer to the specific product page for more details on the warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dorothy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dorothy
Replies
Views
chefkeri
  • pcsheri
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies