• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Now! On My Website- Here's How Your SIL Can Order!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through independent consultants. To shop on their website, simply go to the "Shop Now" tab and browse the products, or search for specific items using the search bar. Anyone can shop on their website, and there are often special promotions and discounts available. Orders typically take 3-5 business days to arrive, and tracking information is provided in a confirmation email.
California Girl
is there a shop now button? i got a call from my SIL and asked how she was to order stuff from my website? is there a shop button somewhere?:eek:

Shop Online -- lower left corner.

mine doesn't have it

Are you a qualified consultant? You aren't eligible for individual orders until you have $1250 in sales.

oh i see! thanks!

I'm new too, and a few days after I hit $1250 in sales it appeared! Along with the wedding registry option and the outlet.

WendyE said:
I'm new too, and a few days after I hit $1250 in sales it appeared! Along with the wedding registry option and the outlet.

Yep, I qualified on Saturday night and was hoping it would be on there for Cyber Monday and it wasn't. Not upset about it though :D

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through independent consultants.

How can I shop on your website?

To shop on my website, simply go to the "Shop Now" tab and browse the products. You can also search for specific items using the search bar. When you're ready to make a purchase, click on the item and add it to your cart. Once you're done shopping, proceed to checkout and enter your payment and shipping information.

Can my sister-in-law order from your website?

Absolutely! Anyone can shop on my website. Simply share the link with your sister-in-law and she can browse and purchase products just like you.

Are there any special promotions or discounts available?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available on my website. You can check the "Special Offers" tab for current deals, or subscribe to my email list to receive notifications about upcoming sales and promotions.

How long does it take for orders to arrive?

Orders typically take 3-5 business days to arrive, but may take longer during busy seasons. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your confirmation email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
  • Cindy_PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • KristinaD