• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Avon with Local Representative Patty Colomey in Marlboro, MA

In summary, Avon offers a variety of beauty, skincare, wellness, and home products, and customers can place orders through Patty Colomey's Avon website, direct contact, or in-person/virtual parties. Special offers and discounts are available, and orders typically arrive within 3-5 business days. You can also return or exchange products within 90 days with Patty's assistance.
Hi Kristin,
I'm not stepping on your toes, I'm only thinking about you not getting in troulbe and I may be wrong in my thought, but I just wanted to mention that I don't think we're allowed to promote any other company that is in the direct selling market on here? I remember when there was a thread a while back about tupperware, that it got deleted. Not sure if this is the same but I just thought I'd mention it. I hope I did not offend, I questioned whether I should say something or not, because people sometimes get upset on here and think people are attacking them and that's not me! I just wanted to mention it because if I did anything that could be not right or breaking the rules without knowing it, I'd want to have it "mentioned" to me!:)

Last edited:
Cathy's right. ...and it's not personal, it's policy here.;)

I understand the policy. I am not promoting myself.

Oh and no offense taken. Thanks for watching my back.

1. What products does Avon offer?

Avon offers a wide range of beauty, skincare, wellness, and home products, including makeup, fragrances, bath and body products, jewelry, and home decor items.

2. How can I place an order with Patty Colomey?

You can place an order with Patty Colomey by browsing her Avon website, contacting her directly, or attending one of her in-person or virtual parties.

3. Are there any special offers or discounts available when shopping with Patty Colomey?

Yes, Patty frequently offers exclusive deals and discounts for her customers, such as free shipping, buy-one-get-one offers, and discounted bundles.

4. How long does it typically take for orders to arrive?

Orders typically arrive within 3-5 business days, but can take up to 10 business days depending on the shipping method and location.

5. Can I return or exchange products purchased through Patty Colomey?

Yes, Avon offers a satisfaction guarantee, allowing you to return or exchange products within 90 days of purchase. You can contact Patty for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies