• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Orders - Where Will They Go?

M
mistym
I have a host who wants to invite people to her party who live on the other side of the country. She wants to tell them about my website so they can order through there. What happens with shipping? Where does this order get shipped too? Obviously my host doesn't want it at her house so what should the guest do?

Thanks

Mistym

They can designate to have it shipped directly to them or to the host. I always encourage my hosts to use my website to have guests order if they are out of state. It's a great way to increase sales! Good luck!

Make sure that in the directions for ordering off the website it clearly states select "direct ship" wiht a joke like "you dont' really want your stuff to go to timbuktoo do you? so make sure you select direct ship". As long as they have ordered off the show you cna always call the customers that mess this up and and tell them what shipping and tax will really be so its not a big deal if they select the wrong shipping option as long as you keep your eyes out for it..

Related to Shipping Orders - Where Will They Go?

1. What happens with shipping for online orders?

When you place an online order, the product(s) will be shipped to the designated shipping address that you provide during the checkout process. This can be your own home address or any other address you choose.

2. Where does the online order get shipped to?

The online order will be shipped to the address that the customer enters during the checkout process. This can be any valid shipping address, such as a home address, work address, or friend's address.

3. What if the host doesn't want the online order shipped to their house?

In this case, the customer can provide a different shipping address during the checkout process. They can enter the address of a friend, family member, or any other location where they would like the order to be shipped to.

4. Can the online order be shipped to a different state or country?

Yes, online orders can be shipped to any valid shipping address, regardless of the state or country. However, the shipping fees and delivery times may vary depending on the distance and shipping method chosen.

5. What if the customer wants to pick up the order instead of having it shipped?

If the customer would prefer to pick up their order instead of having it shipped, they can choose the "in-store pickup" option during the checkout process. This will allow them to pick up the order at a designated location, such as the host's house or the company's physical store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam