• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your HWC Flyer: Requesting Submissions!

In summary, to submit your flyer to be featured on the HWC page, email it to [email protected] with the subject line "HWC Flyer Submission" and make sure it follows the guidelines. It may take up to 2 weeks for your flyer to be featured and you can submit multiple flyers, but only one per consultant per month. Anyone can submit a flyer, but it must follow the guidelines and once submitted, it cannot be edited.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
Does anyone have a HWC flyer or email that they would be willing to share that they send out? TIA!!

You can do a search in the "files" area and find plenty of HWC stuff that has been used in the past. You may find that useful.

There are quite a number of HWC flyers that we did this year. An HWC search should find them. Discussions about them are in Fundraisers > HWC.

Thanks that helps a great deal!!!

1. How do I submit my flyer to be featured on the HWC page?

To submit your flyer, simply email it to [email protected] with the subject line "HWC Flyer Submission." Please make sure your flyer follows the guidelines outlined in our submission instructions.

2. How long does it take for my flyer to be featured on the HWC page?

We receive a high volume of submissions, so it may take up to 2 weeks for your flyer to be featured. We appreciate your patience and will notify you via email once it has been published.

3. Can I submit more than one flyer for consideration?

Yes, you can submit multiple flyers for consideration. However, please note that we can only feature one flyer per consultant per month.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to submit a flyer?

No, we welcome submissions from all consultants, customers, and fans of Pampered Chef. However, please make sure your flyer follows our submission guidelines.

5. Can I make changes to my flyer after it has been submitted?

Once your flyer has been submitted, it cannot be edited. If you need to make changes, please resubmit the updated version following our submission guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LaRocca.PamperedChef
  • ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Fran
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies