• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting up Discounts in Your PWS: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, you offer a 20% discount on a cyber week sale and put this amount as a consultant gift in the payment form.
Cooking_Mama
So I have it set up in my pws...but how do I honor a discount? If I offer 10% off is there a way to set it up so it automatically applies?

When you pull the show over to your P3, put in a PHD# (your own if you have one or a relatives). It takes them even if the name doesn't match.

pcchefjane said:
When you pull the show over to your P3, put in a PHD# (your own if you have one or a relatives). It takes them even if the name doesn't match.

Hmmm. I don't think that's kosher. That means you are having Pampered Chef pay for the discount when it's YOU who are providing the offer. When you're doing a sale like this, the amount comes out of your pocket.

I plan to figure out what 10% is and put in a Consultant Gift (payment) of that amount. Then you can alter what they pay either by changing the amount under their credit card payment or what pay in cash or check.

pcchefjane said:

chefjeanine said:
Hmmm. I don't think that's kosher. That means you are having Pampered Chef pay for the discount when it's YOU who are providing the offer. When you're doing a sale like this, the amount comes out of your pocket.

I plan to figure out what 10% is and put in a Consultant Gift (payment) of that amount. Then you can alter what they pay either by changing the amount under their credit card payment or what pay in cash or check.

I'm with Jeanine. You can't give someone a discount that is an earned discount for someone else. That's like working at a store, and allowing all of your friends to use your personal discount. (in that situation, it will get you fired!)

If you are offering a discount that is through you, and not a sanctioned PC discount, then YOU pay for that discount, not PC. I also put it in as the payment form "Consultant Gift". You can then write it off at the end of the year.

I am offering a 20% discount on a cyber week sale. As I transfer the order to PP for payment I show 20% as a cunsultant gift. It's not good for profits, but it's helping me get to a Team Leader level where I can recieve home office leads.

1. How do I set up a discount on my Pampered Chef website?

To set up a discount on your Pampered Chef website, log in to your PWS and click on the "My Account" tab. Then, click on "Discounts" and select "Add New Discount". From there, you can choose the type of discount, the products it applies to, and the discount amount or percentage. Don't forget to save your changes before exiting!

2. Can I offer different types of discounts on my PWS?

Yes, you can offer a variety of discounts on your PWS, including dollar amount off, percentage off, and buy one, get one free. You can also choose to apply the discount to specific products or categories, or have it apply automatically at checkout. The choice is yours!

3. How do I make sure my customers are aware of the discounts on my PWS?

To ensure your customers are aware of the discounts on your PWS, be sure to highlight them on your homepage and in any promotional materials. You can also send out email blasts or share them on your social media channels. Additionally, customers will see any discounts applied to their purchases at checkout.

4. Can I set a time limit for my discounts on my PWS?

Yes, you can set an expiration date for your discounts on your PWS. This is a great way to create a sense of urgency for customers to make a purchase. Simply select the date and time you want the discount to expire when setting it up.

5. How do I remove a discount from my PWS?

To remove a discount from your PWS, log in to your PWS and click on the "My Account" tab. Then, click on "Discounts" and select the discount you want to remove. From there, click on "Edit" and then "Delete Discount". Remember to save your changes before exiting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • chefmoseley