• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Set Up Non-Party Fundraisers on a PWS?

In summary, the only option for a fundraiser on the PWS is to have it hosted by the organization and have it hosted as a catalog show.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
For those of you who do catalog fundraisers.....how do you set them up on your PWS? The only Fundraiser option is inviting them to an actual party....

I'm doing 2 fundraisers this month and both are non-party. Do you just set them up as a catalog show and update the e-vite to explain that it is a fundraiser?

Thanks!

Setup the PWS show as first name - organization last name - name

like Edinburgh Firehouse
or Southside Ballet
or Western Hospice

and have your organization host be the point person - who will coordinate web orders.

God Bless you!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Linda - If it is just a catalog FR, I set it up like a catalog show on the PWS and do like Scott says - 2 separate names for the 2 boxes. If you set it up as a FR, it will ask you for a show time. I change the text in the evites. Then once it is transferred to PP it is of course put in as a FR.

Cindycooks said:
Linda - If it is just a catalog FR, I set it up like a catalog show on the PWS and do like Scott says - 2 separate names for the 2 boxes. If you set it up as a FR, it will ask you for a show time. I change the text in the evites. Then once it is transferred to PP it is of course put in as a FR.

Yeah, that's how I'm going to have to do it....kinda sucks though. This is the first 'official' fundraiser that I've done and I can't believe that the only FR option is a show! I would bet that most FRs are not a single day 'show' event.

pamperedlinda said:
Yeah, that's how I'm going to have to do it....kinda sucks though. This is the first 'official' fundraiser that I've done and I can't believe that the only FR option is a show! I would bet that most FRs are not a single day 'show' event.

We should email HO with a request for a fundraiser catalog show invite.

Please be sure to let HO know you want the catalog fundraiser option - I have contacted them too

1. How do I set up a fundraiser on Pws?

To set up a fundraiser on Pws, you will need to create a consultant account on the website. Once you have an account, log in and go to the "Fundraisers" tab. From there, click on "Create Fundraiser" and follow the prompts to set up your fundraiser.

2. Can I customize my fundraiser on Pws?

Yes, Pws offers various customization options for your fundraiser. You can choose the products to include, set fundraising goals, and even personalize the fundraiser page with your own message and images.

3. How do I invite participants to my fundraiser on Pws?

After setting up your fundraiser on Pws, you can invite participants by sharing the unique fundraiser link with them. You can also share the link on social media or through email to reach a larger audience.

4. How does the fundraising process work on Pws?

Once participants place orders through your fundraiser link, the sales will be tracked and credited to your fundraiser. Pampered Chef will handle the shipping and delivery of products directly to the participants, and you will receive the fundraising proceeds as a check or credit towards your own orders.

5. Are there any fees for using Pws for fundraising?

No, there are no fees associated with setting up a fundraiser on Pws. Pampered Chef covers the costs of order processing, shipping, and handling. This means that all the proceeds from your fundraiser go directly towards your cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies