• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Newsletters Are Up...

In summary, the September newsletter from Pampered Chef includes new product releases, recipes, tips and tricks, and exclusive promotions for the month. To access the newsletter, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Newsletters" tab. It is also possible to customize the newsletter by selecting preferred products and recipes. Additionally, the September newsletter contains exclusive deals and promotions for Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It can be shared with others by forwarding the email or sharing the link on social media.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Let me know what you think of the new buttons at the top! I'm trying to lightly enhance a few things :)

Thanks Joy! Great job as usual :)
I really like the buttons at the top, even though I don't use facebook or tweeter :D

Suggestion: Do you think you can start addding product tips to the newsletter? I was thinking that maybe you can add tips/uses for the products that are on special that month.

What do you and everyone else thinks about this idea? :thumbdown::thumbup:?

:thumbup:
They always look for tips - I always try and tell a few at my shows and customers love it!

I do but I cannot get it to work! :(

Like them!

wadesgirl said:
I do but I cannot get it to work! :(

What exactly can you not get to work?

ilovpc said:
Suggestion: Do you think you can start addding product tips to the newsletter? I was thinking that maybe you can add tips/uses for the products that are on special that month.

What do you and everyone else thinks about this idea? :thumbdown::thumbup:?

I'll work on it! Problem lately is that I am getting requests to add things, and then I hear complaints about how the newsletter is TOO LONG.... trying to find a happy medium.

What is included in the September newsletter?

The September newsletter includes new product releases, recipes, tips and tricks, and promotions for the month.

How can I access the September newsletter?

You can access the September newsletter by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Newsletters" tab.

Can I customize the newsletter to my liking?

Yes, you can customize the newsletter by choosing which products and recipes you want to be featured in your newsletter.

Are there any exclusive deals in the September newsletter?

Yes, the September newsletter includes exclusive deals and promotions that are only available to Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

Can I share the September newsletter with others?

Yes, you can share the September newsletter with others by forwarding the email or by sharing the link to the newsletter on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
jessicafawn
  • esavvymom