• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Your Opinion on Newsletter

In summary, the newsletter looks nice, but some people do not like how busy it is. Some people like the colorful design.
ChefGwendolyn
Gold Member
Okay, due to the urging of another consultant, I am posting my September 2009 Newsletter.

Please give me your honest feedback and let me know what you think!

Thanks!

September 2009 Newsletter.jpg

I can't get it big enough to really tell, but it looks nice from what I can see...

I can't see it very big either. Is this something you print, or email?

It's my email. I am going to try and post the original file

Personally, I think it's a little busy. I would have a hard time reading it. I'm the type of person who prefers something a bit longer with more consistency in columns, organization, etc. But I do like that it's very colorful and eye catching!

I can't read everything either because it's too small, but I can grasp the jest of most of it by recognizing the specials and such. My first thought was also "too busy", but I'm one of those that doesn't like too much info. My step-sister used to sell Pampered Chef a few years ago. I never read her newsletters because it literally took 10 min's to get through the whole thing.I'm not a "dots" fan either, but I really do LOVE the dots border that you put across the top & bottom!!! Super cute!!

i like the idea but too busy for me as well. Less is more.

I understand the busy aspect, however I have several customers that have complained of the longer versions being cut off at the bottom. So I experiemented with this one going wider to get additional information into the customer's hands.

I have experimented for about 6 months with giving more information and less information. I have not determined which I like better.

The reason I started doing my own newsletter is that I have several customers that receive other consultant's newsletters (Both PC and other direct sales) and got complaints that they all look alike.

I'm not sure what the answer is, but I appreciate the comments! Please feel free to continue and I will try to upload the publisher file.

do you make them or do have someone else make them for you and you just send the info? I think there are alot of good sections on there.

peache2me said:
do you make them or do have someone else make them for you and you just send the info? I think there are alot of good sections on there.

Thanks for the compliment.
I actually created the template and change it each month depending on what is going on I have attached last month's newsletter to give you an idea.

August 2009 Newsletter.jpg

Last edited:

Related to Need Your Opinion on Newsletter

1. What is the purpose of the newsletter?

The newsletter is a way for us to keep our customers updated on new products, promotions, and recipes from Pampered Chef. It also provides helpful tips and tricks for using our products in the kitchen.

2. How often is the newsletter sent out?

The newsletter is sent out on a monthly basis, typically around the beginning of each month.

3. Can I customize the types of content I receive in the newsletter?

Yes, you can customize your preferences for the newsletter by clicking on the "Manage Preferences" link at the bottom of the email. From there, you can select the types of content you would like to receive.

4. Can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. You can also manage your subscription preferences by clicking on the "Manage Preferences" link.

5. How can I provide feedback on the newsletter?

We always welcome feedback from our customers! You can reply to the newsletter email or contact our customer service team to share your thoughts and suggestions. We are constantly working to improve our newsletter and make it more valuable for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Karen Weber