• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept Newsletter From Stephanie?

In summary, the September newsletter features the new fall collection, including the Stoneware Collection and Deluxe Air Fryer. There is a limited-time offer for 20% off Stoneware products and a free gift with purchase of the Deluxe Air Fryer. The newsletter also includes three fall recipes and tips and tricks for using the featured products. The newsletter can be accessed through email for consultants or on the website for customers.
pkd09
Silver Member
For those who subscribe to 123ByRequest, have you received your September newsletter yet? I know August was a little late because of conference but September should be here. I e-mailed her and so far no response.

Nothing yet. I have 3 team members that also get it, nothing there either.

I didn't receive mine either. Makes me double excited about switching to Tasty Tidbits. :)

I'm looking forward to my Sept issue from Joy! :)

This is really disappointing. If there are issues, she should at least send an e-mail giving a time line on its status.

I haven't gotten it either. I am thinking of switching too.

ETA: Although I can't complain too much. I just got out my August one. Better late than never! :)

I haven't received mine either and I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. I have emailed her twice, so I don't know what the story is? Unless she's on vacation?

Try Mike's at MyEmailDesigns.com They are just wonderful. They are professional and everything links right to your personal website.

SNC1981 said:
Try Mike's at MyEmailDesigns.com They are just wonderful. They are professional and everything links right to your personal website.

I agree! I loooove my newsletter's from Mike! :thumbup:

got mine from Stephanie yesterday....Im usually the one who doesn't get it...I was surprised

Here's a website that ranks websites. It may give you some insight into newsletter services. http://siteanalytics.compete.com/myemaildesigns.com+tastytidbits.net+123byrequest.com/?metric=rank

got all of mine from Stephanie today.

1. What products are featured in the September newsletter?

The September newsletter features our new fall collection, including the new Stoneware Collection and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions in the September newsletter?

Yes, there is a limited-time offer for 20% off all Stoneware products and a free gift with purchase of the Deluxe Air Fryer.

3. Is there a recipe section in the September newsletter?

Yes, the newsletter includes three delicious fall recipes using our featured products. Don't forget to share your creations with us on social media using #PamperedChefRecipes.

4. Can I find tips and tricks for using the new products in the newsletter?

Absolutely! The September newsletter includes helpful tips and tricks for using the Stoneware Collection and the Deluxe Air Fryer, as well as other product recommendations for the fall season.

5. How can I access the September newsletter?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, the September newsletter will be sent to your email. If you are a customer, you can access the newsletter on our website or through your consultant's personalized website. You can also sign up for our email list to receive future newsletters directly to your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp