• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Newsletter: Laptop Troubles & Converting Programs

In summary, the conversation revolved around one person's struggle with converting a newsletter to Word format due to losing all their information and programs on their laptop. Luckily, they had saved the newsletter on a disk. Others offered to help with the conversion and one person even shared their experience at a Spouse Spa Night event. The conversation ended with someone requesting a copy of the newsletter in Word format and the original poster emailing it to them.
kat29
Okay I got it done finally but I have one problem. I lost all my information and programs on my laptop. :mad: Lucky for me I saved my newsletter on a disk. :) Anyway, If anyone can convert this to word I would really appreciate it. ;) Also what convert do you all use. If I find my convert disk here in the next day or so I will get it converted and add it on here but until then all I can do is adobe I'm sorry. Oh and if you want me to email it to you in Microsoft Publisher format I can since that is what I created it in. The file for publisher is just too big to post here. Anyway, here it is...

Attachments

• September Newsletter rev.pdf
    804.6 KB · Views: 584
Kat,

I always love your newsletters!!! I can't wait to be able to personalize this one too!!! I hope someone can get it converted soon!!!

Hope you didn't lose any PP information on your laptop!!! Good luck with getting everything reloaded!!

YaY found my Converter!!!!I luckly had my PP stuff backed up too. :) Thank god I would of really been mad if I didn't. LOL.

**Erased the attachment of the one since it didn't work right..

Last edited:
Yep, you are right, it didn't convert!! LOL!! I am so, so, sorry for all this hassle for you!!!!

stephanieboyd said:
Yep, you are right, it didn't convert!! LOL!! I am so, so, sorry for all this hassle for you!!!!

Okay I'll see what I can do on the coverting part LOL I hate computers I'm telling you. LOL I'll try to get it posted ASAP....

Got it converted and it worked...only problem is it is like 6MB big. don't ask why cause I don't really know but it looks exactly like the original. I'll email you this Stephanie. Hope you get it if not let me know and I'll see if I can make it smaller.

Last edited:
Can you put your news letter in a word format please.... It's cute!!!!!!

Thanks

kat29 said:
Okay I got it done finally but I have one problem. I lost all my information and programs on my laptop. :mad: Lucky for me I saved my newsletter on a disk. :) Anyway, If anyone can convert this to word I would really appreciate it. ;) Also what convert do you all use. If I find my convert disk here in the next day or so I will get it converted and add it on here but until then all I can do is adobe I'm sorry. Oh and if you want me to email it to you in Microsoft Publisher format I can since that is what I created it in. The file for publisher is just too big to post here. Anyway, here it is...

Leah, I emailed you the newsletter in word. It's a big file and can't load it on to the site.

mommyhugz1978 said:
Can you put your news letter in a word format please.... It's cute!!!!!!

Thanks

kat29 said:
Leah, I emailed you the newsletter in word. It's a big file and can't load it on to the site.

Thanks I appirecate it!!

I loved your newsletter!!!! You must spend alot of time on your newsletters!!! I was curious what you Spouses Spa Night was??? That sounds interesting!!!

It was something that the Family Support Center here on Base set up for the Spouse Appreciation. I just got invited with a bunch of other home businesses and a couple day spas to set up a table. It was fun.

amerrigan said:
I loved your newsletter!!!! You must spend alot of time on your newsletters!!! I was curious what you Spouses Spa Night was??? That sounds interesting!!!

Great newsletter, Kat! If someone can post the word version I would appreciate it! Thanks.

I can email it to you in word. The file is just too big to put on the site. I don't remember how I converted August's newsletter to get it so small. But if you would like it just give me your email address.

pamperedharriet said:
Great newsletter, Kat! If someone can post the word version I would appreciate it! Thanks.

kat29 said:
I can email it to you in word. The file is just too big to put on the site. I don't remember how I converted August's newsletter to get it so small. But if you would like it just give me your email address.
Thanks, Kat. I just e-mailed you with my e-mail address.

Just emailed it to you. Hope it works...

pamperedharriet said:
Thanks, Kat. I just e-mailed you with my e-mail address.

I PM'ed you, Kat! :)

1. What promotions are included in the September newsletter?

The September newsletter includes promotions on our new fall collection, including discounts on cookware and kitchen tools. It also features a special offer on our popular stoneware line.

2. Can I still order items from the August newsletter?

Yes, you can still order items from the August newsletter while supplies last. However, please note that the promotions and discounts from the August newsletter may no longer be available.

3. Are there any new recipes featured in the September newsletter?

Yes, the September newsletter includes several new recipes using our fall collection products. You can find these recipes in the "Recipe of the Month" section.

4. Is there a special host offer in the September newsletter?

Yes, the September newsletter features a special host offer for those who host a Pampered Chef party in September. Contact your consultant for more details.

5. Can I subscribe to the September newsletter if I am not a consultant?

Unfortunately, the September newsletter is only available to Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can still stay updated on our latest promotions and products by following us on social media or signing up for our email list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raroll
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Lorna May
  • mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
mandydollie
  • PamperedK