• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Your Own Flyer to Customers

In summary, to create your own flyer to send to customers, you can use a design program or template provided by Pampered Chef and customize it with your own images, text, and contact information. You can also use their online design tool for a professional-looking flyer. You can include your own products and promotions on the flyer, as long as they are approved and follow guidelines for brand consistency. Flyers can be sent to customers via email, direct mail, hand-delivery, or by posting on social media or your website. Personalization for each customer is possible with their name or a special message. There may be a small cost for printing and mailing, but using their design tools and templates is free. Discounts for bulk printing and mailing may also
naekelsey
Gold Member
On your contacts through the website, is there anyway to send you own flyer to everyone on your list?

naekelsey said:
On your contacts through the website, is there anyway to send you own flyer to everyone on your list?

Thanks for asking this, I have been searching for a way to do that very thing myself!

I'm pretty sure the short answer is no. I think since it is coming from the "official" website for us, they want to have some control over what it says. I could be wrong but I haven't found any way around this.

Related to Sending Your Own Flyer to Customers

1. How do I create my own flyer to send to customers?

To create your own flyer, you can use a design program or template provided by Pampered Chef. Simply add your own images, text, and contact information to customize it for your business. You can also use our online design tool to easily create a professional-looking flyer.

2. Can I include my own products and promotions on the flyer?

Yes, you can include your own products and promotions on the flyer as long as they are approved by Pampered Chef. We have guidelines for promotional materials that must be followed to maintain brand consistency and ensure the integrity of our products.

3. How do I send the flyer to my customers?

You can send the flyer to your customers via email, direct mail, or by hand-delivering it to their homes. You can also post it on your social media channels or website for your customers to download and print.

4. Can I personalize the flyer for each customer?

Yes, you can personalize the flyer for each customer by adding their name or including a special message. This can be done manually or through our online design tool.

5. Is there a cost to send my own flyer to customers?

There may be a small cost associated with printing and mailing the flyer, but there is no additional cost for using our design tools or templates. We also offer discounts for bulk printing and mailing, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef representative for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarlaSanders
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Forch926
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kchaudoin
Replies