• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Well-Wishes to Tkg: Keep Him in Your Thoughts Today!

In summary, KG's oral surgery is today and it is extensive. He is currently undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy and will need 10 more dives today. Keep KG in your thoughts today and maybe post something funny to make him laugh when the anesthetic wears off.
chefann
Gold Member
There's a two-fold reason for this thread.

1) KG mentioned that he hadn't had a thread with his name in the title for a while. :)

2) KG's oral surgery is today. It's pretty extensive, and it's the reason he's been undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy (and still has 10 dives to go after today).

Keep KG in your thoughts today. And maybe post something silly here so he can have a laugh when the anesthetic wears off.

Thinking about you today KG!

I guess you're gonna feel like you won the lottery after the Tooth Fairy visits you!

Seriously, I hope all goes well.

chefann said:
There's a two-fold reason for this thread.

1) KG mentioned that he hadn't had a thread with his name in the title for a while. :)

2) KG's oral surgery is today. It's pretty extensive, and it's the reason he's been undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy (and still has 10 dives to go after today).

Keep KG in your thoughts today. And maybe post something silly here so he can have a laugh when the anesthetic wears off.

Ouch! It'll hurt to laugh when the anesthetic wears off!

Maybe he'll get some nitrous oxide to help him out...oh wait, they're knocking him out...

Well, KG, just think...this is a true sign of getting old...wear diapers as a baby and when you're old...born without teeth...get old and start losing them or needing seriuos repair...

Anyway, I hope it goes very well and you don't have any pain!

hope all goes well KG
sorry can't think of anything funny its too early :(
besides laughing will only make it hurt more :)

Hope it all goes well KG.....I agree, it's too early to be funny here too!
Take care:D

We love you KG!!!! Get better quick!:balloon:

pamperedlinda said:

I guess you're gonna feel like you won the lottery after the Tooth Fairy visits you!

Seriously, I hope all goes well.
With my luck, I'll get the tooth fairy that's in the Capital One TV spot. (Not to mention I don't have that many left, anyway)

Thanks to all of you! So far, so good, but then I haven't left for the clinic yet.

We'll be watching this spot for you, KG - waiting for PUI* posts. :D

* posting under the influence (of painkillers)

Sending prayers your way KG, hope you are ok!

I'll be thinking of you today. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Thinking about you today KG!! Good luck!!! Hope for a speedy recovery!!!:D

Wishing you all the best today!

I hope it all goes well KG!

Take care KG!!!!

Wishing a speedy recovery

KG I can relate to the oral surgery thing.... I went through that last week.... My thoughts are with you today...hope you have a speedy recovery!!

And here is a little something I thought was funny that will hopefully will make you laugh....

(If I recall I don't think we are really supposed to post jokes but since I am horrible at coming up with one liners like KG, I thought it might be ok this once??? I tried very hard to find one that shouldn't offend anyone)

:balloon: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :balloon:
One night, after a couple had retired for the night, the woman became aware that her husband was touching her in a most unusual manner.

He started by running his hand across her shoulders and the small of her back.

He ran his hand over her breasts, touching them very lightly.

Then, he proceeded to run his hand gently down her side, sliding his hand over her stomach, and then down the other side to a point below her waist.

He continued on, gently feeling her hips, first one side and the other.

His hand ran further down the outside of her thighs.

His gentle probing then started up the inside of her left thigh, stopped and the returned to do the same to her right thigh.

By this time the woman was becoming aroused and she squirmed a little to better position herself.

The man stopped abruptly and rolled over to his side of the bed.

"Why are you stopping darling?" she whispered.

:rolleyes: He whispered back, "I found the remote." :D

Good luck KG! Prayers coming your way!

chef_kimmo said:
And here is a little something I thought was funny that will hopefully will make you laugh....

(If I recall I don't think we are really supposed to post jokes but since I am horrible at coming up with one liners like KG, I thought it might be ok this once??? I tried very hard to find one that shouldn't offend anyone)
Um, Kim? You obviously haven't seen the Humor thread- lots of jokes around this place! That's a good one, though. :D

Sending best wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

KG is such a goofball!
I got a text msg from him (IDK, my BFF KG?) time stamped about an hour ago (what can I say, my phone was inside my desk drawer, so I didn't hear it beep). He says:
Out of surgery stop Still drugged stop Mouth full of gauze stop If you are worrying stop

Of course, I don't have messaging on my cell plan, so I'll have to send him a bill for the dime. :D

chefann said:
Of course, I don't have messaging on my cell plan, so I'll have to send him a bill for the dime. :D

Do you have paypal?? Maybe he can just send it to you that way. :D

So I found the perfect smilie for him:
toothache.gif

At least it's not drooling.

Hang in there KG! I'll be praying for your speedy recovery!

I just woke up a few minutes ago, so I'm in between one Vicodin wearing off and waiting for the next one to kick in.The surgery went well - I was not out, but between the nitrous oxide and whatever it was they were giving intravenously, Dr. Sweeny could have performed open heart surgery and fixed a hangnail and I never would have known it. Right now, he's keeping me in stitches. (He's very, very good, too.)However, it hurts a lot more than I thought it would. I don't remember my jaw hurting even this much after Ann punched me out at NC.

I'll be praying for your speedy recovery, KG.
chefann said:
We'll be watching this spot for you, KG - waiting for PUI* posts. :D* posting under the influence (of painkillers)
You know, I'm not sure anything he would post under the influence could compete with what he comes up with stone cold sober. :)

chefann said:
So I found the perfect smilie for him:
toothache.gif

At least it's not drooling.
Thanks for the smilie - it's appropriate!

I'm not drooling, either. (I wish I had enough drool to be drooling!)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
However, it hurts a lot more than I thought it would. I don't remember my jaw hurting even this much after Ann punched me out at NC.
Me, or another Ann? Because I don't remember punching you at NC.

Maybe I just walked into a door.(Just leave alone with my hallucination, okay?)

Good luck and well wishes for your recovery!:balloon:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Maybe I just walked into a door.

(Just leave alone with my hallucination, okay?)
Must be those good pain killers you're on now. :)

Glad to hear you're doing o.k. - enjoy the vicodin - it really does funny things to my hubby...of course the cell phone a week later does more, but that's another funny story on another thread here..

Vicodin - drug of choice of Brett Favre...KG, you're in good company!!

Wishing you a speedy and painless recovery!!!

This was KG and his family before his oral surgery today

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/devonaspics020.jpg

This is why he is starting to have so much discomfort...

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/DENTIST1.jpg

Now this little remedy from out ancestors looks like it may help!

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/Cocaine_tooth_drops1.jpg

So show off that new smile KG!!! Nice work!:eek:

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/thedentist.jpg

Seriously...hope you are feeling better soon. Thank God for pain killers!!!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! ROFL!!!!

Totally missed this thread! KG, I'm glad you're coming out of it all wth your sense of humor intact. lol

Seriously, I am praying for a quick recovery!

Praying for a speedy recovery, TKG...glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor...

Hope you feel better soon KG. I'm next for some major dental work, save some vicodin for me.:cry:

Ann, you're completely sick.

I like that in a girl.

Q: Did you know the toothbrush was invented in West Virginia?

A: If it had been invented anywhere else, it would be called the "teethbrush."

Disclaimer: Use the state of your choice.

Check http://www.jrmanning.com/ for the http://www.jrmanning.com/ in my sojourn.

Last edited:
hey kg....glad to know you are okay...though sorry about the pain...but if end up with any left-over vicodin....;)

kidding aside, i'm relieved that the surgery went well...you're in my thoughts and prayers

I am pleased to report that HBOT speeds healing of wounds, too. I think I am several hours ahead of the curve for healing.The itch that goes along with opium is driving me nuts, though.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I am pleased to report that HBOT speeds healing of wounds, too. I think I am several hours ahead of the curve for healing.

The itch that goes along with opium is driving me nuts, though.

Tiny mushrooms .... in the air ....

Sorry that I just logged on for the first time since - well, obviously since before this thread was started! I'd ask how you are feeling, but I'm sure you're feeling with your fingers :rolleyes:

Get lots of rest, enjoy the chamber and don't let your dobber get down ...

TTFN

MomToEli said:
Get lots of rest, enjoy the chamber and don't let your dobber get down ...
I understand they have drugs for that now.

Glad to hear (read) you're on the mend KG and that you haven't lost your sense of humor :)

Hey, this is great stuff. I'm on my way to HBOT, drinking coffee, eating a donut, and posting on CS all at the same time!

glad to hear your feeling so cheery post-op, KG. Best wishes for a speedy recovery:)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Hey, this is great stuff. I'm on my way to HBOT, drinking coffee, eating a donut, and posting on Chef Success all at the same time!
I hope someone else is driving!

mmm.... donut....

Well, of course someone else is driving.But that post wouldn't have been anywhere near as much fun if I had told you that up front.Do you have any idea how soft a donut has to be for someone who could be known as The Toothless Wonder?

I'm glad your on the mend.

<h2>1) What is the reason for this thread?</h2><p>The thread is to send well-wishes to KG and to provide a place for him to have a laugh after his oral surgery.</p><h2>2) Who is KG?</h2><p>KG is a member of our community who has been undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy and is having oral surgery today.</p><h2>3) Why is KG undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy?</h2><p>KG is undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy to help with his recovery from his extensive oral surgery.</p><h2>4) What can we do to support KG during this time?</h2><p>We can keep KG in our thoughts and send him well-wishes during his oral surgery and recovery. We can also post something silly in this thread to make him laugh and lift his spirits.</p><h2>5) How long will KG be undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy?</h2><p>KG still has 10 dives left in his hyperbaric oxygen therapy after today's surgery.</p>

Related to Sending Well-Wishes to Tkg: Keep Him in Your Thoughts Today!

1) What is the reason for this thread?

The thread is to send well-wishes to KG and to provide a place for him to have a laugh after his oral surgery.

2) Who is KG?

KG is a member of our community who has been undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy and is having oral surgery today.

3) Why is KG undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy?

KG is undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy to help with his recovery from his extensive oral surgery.

4) What can we do to support KG during this time?

We can keep KG in our thoughts and send him well-wishes during his oral surgery and recovery. We can also post something silly in this thread to make him laugh and lift his spirits.

5) How long will KG be undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy?

KG still has 10 dives left in his hyperbaric oxygen therapy after today's surgery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katie0128
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC