• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thursday Prayers for Father's Surgery Recovery | Keep Him in Your Thoughts

In summary, the speaker shared that they had just found out their father would be having surgery while they were away at a conference. The surgery involved putting stents in his legs, stripping his veins, and using arteries to remake them. Despite their father's lack of worry, the speaker is concerned due to his heart history and previous hospitalizations this year. They ask for thoughts and prayers for a smooth surgery and for their father to come out healthy and able to move better. The speaker thanks everyone for their kindness and mentions that they are enjoying the conference. The speaker also mentions that their father had a minor issue with an artery during the surgery but is now on the road to recovery. They also mention that their father has been using his insurance a
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So, I just found out yesterday that while I am away at conference, my father will be having surgery. They are putting stints in his legs and stripping his veins and re-making them out of arteries (I think that's what he said). He is not worried, but with his heart history and the fact that he's already been in the hospital a few times this year I am. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers for everything to go smoothly and for him to come out of surgery healthy, happy and with the ability to move more (he has trouble walking and his legs/feet feel tingly and numb all the time right now). Thank you everyone for your kindess. I don't know where I would be right now without CS!

Adding him to my thoughts and prayers!

kris

He's on my prayer list.

Just said a prayer...

He'll be in my prayers!

I am praying for your Dad.

Try to enjoy conference.

How old is he? Is he diabetic?

Alison, your family is in my prayers! :)

Prayers going up now!

Thank you everyone for your prayers! the surgery went well and my dad is well on his way to recouperating... he had a little issue with an artery that wouldn't stop bleeding, but they finally got it to stop and as long as no clots happen and the artery doesn't start bleeding uncontrollably again he is in the clean! Now it is on to the next issue (no feeling in his left ring and pinky and sometimes middle fingers... did I mention that he is for sure getting use out of his insurance this year with all the hospitalizations, surgeries, dr's appts, etc... thank goodness that everything has turned out well so far!).

I have to say I am happy I was at conference, as it was much harder to worry (I am a worrier when it comes to family!) when there are a million conference things going on around you! Once again, a big THANK YOU to everyone for their prayers!

Glad to hear he is doing well. Keep us posted on his recovery.

Yep, conference is a great place to be when you don't want to worry about something... too much stuff going on to do that!

What is "Thursday Prayers for Father's Surgery Recovery"?

"Thursday Prayers for Father's Surgery Recovery" is a weekly virtual gathering where individuals can come together to pray for the successful recovery of fathers who have recently undergone surgery. It is a way to provide support and positive energy to those who may be going through a difficult time.

Who can participate in "Thursday Prayers for Father's Surgery Recovery"?

Anyone can participate in "Thursday Prayers for Father's Surgery Recovery". It is open to people of all faiths and backgrounds who want to send positive thoughts and prayers to those in need.

When does "Thursday Prayers for Father's Surgery Recovery" take place?

"Thursday Prayers for Father's Surgery Recovery" takes place every Thursday at 7pm EST. It is a live virtual gathering, but you can also send in your prayers and thoughts at any time during the week to be included in the group's prayers.

How do I submit my prayers and thoughts for "Thursday Prayers for Father's Surgery Recovery"?

You can submit your prayers and thoughts by filling out a form on our website or by sending us an email. Make sure to include the name of the father who is in recovery, as well as any specific prayers or thoughts you would like to share.

Is there a cost to participate in "Thursday Prayers for Father's Surgery Recovery"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Thursday Prayers for Father's Surgery Recovery". This is a free and open gathering meant to provide support and positivity to those in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • PC For Me 2 Move Out
  • General Chat
Replies