• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling New Items - Help Alisha Freeman Out!

In summary, Pampered Chef is currently selling several new items including the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Deluxe Cooking Blender, and Executive Nonstick Cookware Collection. These items can be purchased through local Independent Consultants or the Pampered Chef website. Special offers and discounts are often available for these new items, and as a consultant, you can earn rewards and free products by selling them. To learn more about the new items and how to sell them, you can attend training sessions or watch online tutorials provided by Pampered Chef and seek advice from other consultants.
akfreeman
Please help! :eek: I'm moving and need to sell these ASAP. I already have them and need to get them out of the way! They're new and in the boxes (I was going to use them as host incentives). All 3. Will sell together or seperately. If you're interested, email me with any questions or for prices with shipping (include your zip).
Alisha Freeman
[email protected]
The 3 tiered and caddy are sold...any takers on the rectangle?

Last edited:
I emailed you.

Did you sell them yet?I sent you an email too...

Related to Selling New Items - Help Alisha Freeman Out!

1. What are the new items that Pampered Chef is currently selling?

Some of the new items that Pampered Chef is currently selling include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Executive Nonstick Cookware Collection.

2. How can I purchase the new items from Pampered Chef?

You can purchase the new items from Pampered Chef by contacting your local Independent Consultant or by ordering directly from the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are there any special offers or discounts for the new items?

Yes, there are often special offers and discounts available for new items at Pampered Chef. These can include bundle deals, limited-time promotions, or discounts for hosting a cooking show.

4. Can I earn rewards or free products by selling the new items?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn rewards and free products by selling the new items. This can include free products from the new catalog, as well as other incentives and bonuses.

5. How can I learn more about the new items to better sell them?

To learn more about the new items and how to sell them, you can attend training sessions or watch online tutorials provided by Pampered Chef. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for tips and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ashley Farrell
  • naekelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sandra foy
  • ktraceyk