• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell the Dream: Recurting Notes

In summary, "Sell the Dream: Recruiting Notes" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants improve their recruiting skills and grow their team. It is available to all Pampered Chef consultants and covers topics such as effective communication, building relationships, understanding the opportunity, and overcoming objections. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
As Promised here are one set of my notes from conference... if you want them emailed to you... PM me and I will do that for you

Attachments

• Sell the Dream.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 347
Not a problem.... I will have the rest of my notes posted shortly!!

Bless you!!! This will help greatly in my training session that I have on Sat for our Regional!!!

Related to Sell the Dream: Recurting Notes

1. What is "Sell the Dream: Recruiting Notes"?

"Sell the Dream: Recruiting Notes" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants improve their recruiting skills and grow their team. It focuses on techniques and strategies to effectively communicate the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant to potential recruits.

2. Is "Sell the Dream: Recruiting Notes" available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, "Sell the Dream: Recruiting Notes" is available to all Pampered Chef consultants. It is a part of our ongoing training and development resources for our consultants.

3. How can "Sell the Dream: Recruiting Notes" benefit me as a consultant?

"Sell the Dream: Recruiting Notes" can benefit you as a consultant by helping you improve your recruiting skills and techniques. This can lead to a larger and more successful team, which can ultimately increase your earnings and opportunities within Pampered Chef.

4. What topics are covered in "Sell the Dream: Recruiting Notes"?

The program covers topics such as effective communication, building relationships, understanding the Pampered Chef opportunity, and overcoming objections. It also provides tips and strategies for successful team building and recruiting.

5. How can I access "Sell the Dream: Recruiting Notes"?

"Sell the Dream: Recruiting Notes" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner, our online resource center for consultants. Simply log in with your consultant ID and password, and navigate to the training section to find the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies