• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will the Next SAT Level Products and Samples Be Announced?

In summary, to participate in the Sell-a-Thon event hosted by Pampered Chef, one must be a registered consultant. The event offers benefits such as increased sales, access to exclusive products and offers, and the potential to earn rewards and bonuses. There are various marketing materials and resources available to promote the event to customers. Samples can be offered during the event, but must be purchased at a discounted price. Consultants can still participate in regular parties and events during the Sell-a-Thon, but it is recommended to focus on promoting the event for maximum sales and rewards.
kculverson
Hi All,

I was hoping somebody can tell me when we find out what products we will be getting for the SAT levels. Also when the next samples come out? My enhancement month is Jan. I don't want to order a bunch of stuff and then find out I'm getting some of it for the SAT levels or possiblity of ordering the new version as a sample. Thanks :)

We find out what the new products are at or after leadership (depending on whether you go or not).

The new products will not be available for your January enhancement and you'll know by then if anything on your list is being changed.

Hi there,The SAT level products are usually announced a few weeks before the start of the new enhancement month. So for your case, you should expect to find out what products you will be getting for SAT levels sometime in December. As for the next samples, they are usually released a few weeks after the announcement of the SAT level products. So you can expect to see the new samples sometime in January. I understand your concern about ordering products and then finding out you could have received them for the SAT levels, but keep in mind that the SAT level products are usually different from the regular products, so it's unlikely that you will receive duplicates. Hope this helps!

1. How can I participate in the Sell-a-Thon event?

In order to participate in the Sell-a-Thon event, you must be a registered consultant with Pampered Chef. If you are already a consultant, you can sign up for the event through your Pampered Chef account. If you are not yet a consultant, you can sign up and become one by contacting a current consultant or visiting our website.

2. What are the benefits of participating in the Sell-a-Thon event?

Participating in the Sell-a-Thon event can help increase your sales and grow your business. You will have access to exclusive products and offers, and can earn rewards and bonuses based on your sales during the event. It is also a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and learn new sales techniques.

3. How do I promote the Sell-a-Thon event to my customers?

We provide a variety of marketing materials and resources to help you promote the Sell-a-Thon event to your customers. These include social media graphics, email templates, and printables. You can also create your own personalized invitations and share the event on your social media pages.

4. Can I offer samples during the Sell-a-Thon event?

Yes, you can offer samples of our products during the Sell-a-Thon event. However, you will need to purchase the samples at a discounted price as they are not included in your starter kit. We recommend offering samples of popular or new products to generate interest and increase sales.

5. Can I still participate in regular parties and events during the Sell-a-Thon event?

Yes, you can still participate in other parties and events during the Sell-a-Thon event. However, we encourage you to focus on promoting the Sell-a-Thon event during this time to maximize your sales and rewards. You can also incorporate the exclusive products and offers from the Sell-a-Thon event into your regular parties to generate more interest and sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kspry
  • ChefBeckyD