• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Pampered Chef Kids Cookbook - Please PM Meredith

In summary, the conversation is about a Kids Cookbook that was recently discontinued by PC. The group discusses options for obtaining the cookbook, including back-dating an order or finding someone who has one. It is clarified that there were two different Kids cookbooks, "Kids in the Kitchen" and "Let's Eat", with the latter being the one that was recently discontinued.
merego
Didn't PC used to have a Kids Cookbook? If so, does anyone have one I can buy or know where I can find one?
Please PM me.
Meredith

There was one that was just retired. If you back-date an order to February, you can get one.

How do I do that? I just had my 1st cooking show yesterday and am trying to figure out all my paperowrk :) Your expertise would be greatly appreciated. I don't even have a last season catalog.

Was your sign date before February 29th? If so you can backdate - if not, probably not!

Well, first - when did you sign? Because if you signed in March, you can't back date an order to February, because you weren't a consultant then. :grumpy: If you're ok on that, then go into P3 and add a new individual order (it's one of the buttons on the top). Select Feb. 29 as the date, and proceed with selecting a customer and adding products. If you search for product, you should be able to select "Cook's Library", which will pull up all the cookbooks that were available in February. "Let's Eat!" is the kids' book.If you signed this month, then your best bet is to see if someone around here has one they don't need.

I didn't sign until March :(
Hopefully someone else has one OR, can one of you order it and I pay you??

I sent u a pm.

thanks jennifer :)

I have one new in pkg. if Jennifer ended up not being able to help you.

It was offered when I placed an Outlet Order a few days ago. Rec'd phone call today that it is unavailable. Darn!

There were two different Kids cookbooks. "Kids in the Kitchen" was recently in the Outlet, but it was discontinued several years ago. "Let's Eat" was the recent one that was discontinued at the end of March. Just wanted to clarify that.

Tammy

CookingwithMary said:
It was offered when I placed an Outlet Order a few days ago. Rec'd phone call today that it is unavailable. Darn!

I got that same call today. I was going to give it to my nieces for their birthday. Oh well, guess they didn't need it anyway!

RaggedyAunt said:
There were two different Kids cookbooks. "Kids in the Kitchen" was recently in the Outlet, but it was discontinued several years ago. "Let's Eat" was the recent one that was discontinued at the end of March. Just wanted to clarify that.

Tammy

I did not realize that there was two kids ones.

What is the Pampered Chef Kids Cookbook?

The Pampered Chef Kids Cookbook is a collection of easy and fun recipes designed for children to make with the help of an adult. It includes a variety of dishes ranging from snacks to main courses, and even desserts.

Who is Meredith and why should I PM her for the cookbook?

Meredith is a Pampered Chef consultant who specializes in children's cooking products and recipes. She can provide you with more information about the Kids Cookbook and help you purchase it through Pampered Chef.

Are the recipes in the Kids Cookbook healthy?

Yes, the recipes in the Pampered Chef Kids Cookbook are designed to be nutritious and balanced. They use fresh and wholesome ingredients, and also include options for different dietary restrictions.

Can the Pampered Chef Kids Cookbook be used by children of all ages?

The cookbook is recommended for children ages 8 and up, but younger children can also participate with adult supervision. The recipes are designed to be safe and easy for kids to make, with step-by-step instructions and colorful illustrations.

Are there any special tools or equipment required to use the Kids Cookbook?

Most of the recipes in the cookbook can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. Some recipes may require adult assistance with handling hot items or using sharp utensils. The cookbook also includes tips for adapting the recipes to fit your kitchen and equipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lotsadots
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • PamperedSD
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • alidafrizzell