• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"See Which Celebrities Help Whip Cancer"

In summary, "See Which Celebrities Help Whip Cancer" is a campaign created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for cancer research and support. There are multiple ways to get involved, including attending events, purchasing specially designed products, and sharing the campaign on social media. Current celebrity partners include Chef Carla Hall, actress Vanessa Lachey, and Olympic gold medalist Shawn Johnson, and the funds raised are donated to organizations such as the American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. To stay updated on the progress and impact of the campaign, individuals can follow the campaign on social media, subscribe to the newsletter, and visit the website for more information and resources.
redsoxgirl
From The Pampered Chef, Ltd. (bottom right)

http://www.charitybuzz.com/area.do?id=758

HwcWOW!!! How cool is that?! :)

Awesome!:):)

Thanks for sharing Lindsay. (Bet this will be in tomorrow update from HO.) This is great!

That's SWEET!! And it's definitely going into my May customer newsletter! I wish there were a link to the actual auction, though.

Awesome! That's so cool. I just LOVE May!

chefann said:
That's SWEET!! And it's definitely going into my May customer newsletter! I wish there were a link to the actual auction, though.

The auction starts until May 1st. :)

That is very cool!:)

Very cool indeed!!

Thanks for sharing!! :) That's AWESOME! How'd you find it?

I was logging in to CC this morning and saw it there!

Where? I don't see it.

WOW - love it

PampMomof3 said:
Where? I don't see it.
The link is in the top post, and it's on the public home page in the lower right corner.

That is so Cool!

I Love it!! :love: Thanks!

LOVE IT! :love:

chefann said:
The link is in the top post, and it's on the public home page in the lower right corner.
Ah Ha! I found it!! Thanks Ann :D

Related to "See Which Celebrities Help Whip Cancer"

What is "See Which Celebrities Help Whip Cancer"?

"See Which Celebrities Help Whip Cancer" is a campaign created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for cancer research and support. Through this campaign, we partner with various celebrities to spread the message and encourage others to join the fight against cancer.

How can I get involved with "See Which Celebrities Help Whip Cancer"?

There are several ways to get involved with the campaign. You can attend one of our events or parties, purchase our specially designed products where a portion of the proceeds will be donated to cancer organizations, or simply spread the word by sharing our campaign on social media.

Which celebrities are currently involved with "See Which Celebrities Help Whip Cancer"?

Some of the celebrities who have joined our campaign include Chef Carla Hall, actress Vanessa Lachey, and Olympic gold medalist Shawn Johnson. We are always looking to partner with more celebrities who share our passion for fighting cancer.

What organizations benefit from the funds raised through "See Which Celebrities Help Whip Cancer"?

The funds raised through our campaign are donated to various cancer organizations such as the American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. We carefully choose organizations that align with our mission and have a proven track record of making a positive impact in the fight against cancer.

How can I stay updated on the progress and impact of "See Which Celebrities Help Whip Cancer"?

You can stay updated by following us on social media and subscribing to our newsletter. We regularly share updates on the amount raised, events and parties, and the impact of our donations on cancer research and support. You can also visit our website for more information and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
loreo
  • talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies