• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

See What Host Coaching Can Do....

In summary, Katie achieved a great show with the help of host coaching. She received $956 in outside orders, and is closing on Friday with four more orders. She would be receiving commissions on this show, and can use some of her free product value for the starter kit discount.
Kati
I have a show tonight, and last night my host and I talked on the phone and I entered in her outside orders in Pampered Partner....she had $563 in outside orders already! She is expecting at least 8 people tonight and there are more people at her work that said if they can't make it, they already have their orders ready to give her! How exciting is this! My director said that she has never had anyone get that much in orders before a show!
Just had to share my excitement with someone! :D

Wow!!Congratulations! The outside orders alone qualify for a excellent show :) I wish you all the best the night of the show.
Way to go :D

Autumn

Awesome !!Great job ! That just shows you it does pay to Host coach ! When i first started I dint really coach, I felt funny kinda like telling them what to do , but since i have started i usually receive around $100.00 in outside orders , i have had a few with more ! Over $500.00 that is awesome !! It already is a great show !! Way to go !! Let us know what she ends at !! :)

Wow!!!What were some of the words/phrases that you used in your host coaching to encourage outside orders?

Just got home.....we ended with $915, and there are at least 5 more orders to get this weekend!!!!

I really just reminded her that the more outside orders she had, the better benefits for her. I also gave her an extra folder with a letter on the outside to put in the lounge at her work that had extra catalogs, orderforms, empty envelopes, etc.... That seemed to help.

CONGRATULATIONS, Katie! That's fantastic! :D

Wow that is awesome!!!! congrats on such a great show!

That is so cool!! It's neat that you're seeing the results of your hard work. Keep it up! :)

Jsut thought I'd update you all....were a little under $1100 now! Closing on Friday, she still has 4 more orders!

wow!!!When I saw your first set of numbers, I thought WOW! Then I kept going for the update and was just blown away! :eek:

YOU GO GIRL~!!!!!

Kati said:
Jsut thought I'd update you all....were a little under $1100 now! Closing on Friday, she still has 4 more orders!
Kati,
Share with her how much she would be getting in commission on this show, then recruit her :)! She's clearly got the knack and love for the products and with the number of contacts, she can easily achieve 4 shows to qualify. Suggest she use part of her free product value for the starter kit discount.
Congratulations on a super show!

What is host coaching?

Host coaching is the process of providing support and guidance to a party host to ensure a successful and enjoyable event. It involves helping the host with planning and promoting the party, as well as providing tips for maximizing sales and bookings.

Why is host coaching important?

Host coaching is important because it helps to increase party attendance, sales, and bookings. By providing guidance and support to the host, they are more likely to feel confident and excited about their party, which can lead to a more successful event.

What are some host coaching techniques?

Some host coaching techniques include setting clear expectations for the party, providing host rewards and incentives, offering tips for inviting and following up with guests, and helping the host prepare for the event with product knowledge and party planning ideas.

How can host coaching benefit me as a consultant?

Host coaching can benefit you as a consultant by helping you to have a successful and profitable party. By working closely with the host and providing support and guidance, you can increase your sales and bookings, as well as gain potential new customers through the host's network.

Is host coaching only for new consultants?

No, host coaching is important for all consultants, regardless of their experience level. It can help you to build and maintain a strong customer base and increase your sales and bookings, no matter how long you have been in the business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • RachelNguyen