• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Season's Best Tiramisu Brownie Trifle Recipe - Easy and Delicious!

In summary, the conversation was about a request for a trifle recipe from a specific page in a cookbook. The person asking for the recipe promised not to make others do the work for them and shared that they had posted recipes before. Another person shared that the recipe could be found on a website and could be copied, printed, or emailed. The person asking for the recipe thanked them and shared that they couldn't find it, but would look again. The conversation ended with the recipe being shared, and a tip for making a substitution for one of the ingredients. The recipe is for a Tiramisu Brownie Trifle and includes instructions for making the brownie and filling, as well as tips and variations.
PamperedCaniac
I found the non brownie recipe but does anyone have the Trifle Recipe from seasons best pg 25? I will type it up if not but I have someone asking me for this so I wanted to just see if anyone out here had it typed! I promise I am not trying to get others do my work for me - PROMISE! I have posted recipes here so I am not that lazy! LOL LOL I was honestly just seeing if anyone had it before I sat here and typed it up because it is LONG and I know my 6 month old will be waking up any second! ha ha ha (she had 4 shots today poor baby) :cry:

Thank you ladies and gents! I just wanted to give you guys a shot first! :)

If you log onto Consultant's Corner, it is there and you can copy or print it or e-mail it directly to your customer!

janetupnorth said:
If you log onto Consultant's Corner, it is there and you can copy or print it or e-mail it directly to your customer!

Thank you! I looked and did not see it but I might of been crazy! I will look again now! THANK YOU!

Here you go... it is fantastic!!!

Tiramisu Brownie Trifle

Ingredients

1 pkg (18-21 oz) Fudge Brownie Mix, plus ingredients to make the brownies.
1 Container (16 oz) Frozen Whipped Topping, Thawed & Divided
2 Bars Dark Chocolate Candy
½-1 Cup Coffee Liqueur
½ Cup Water
3 tbsp Instant Coffee Granules
2 pkg (8 oz ea) Cream Cheese, Softened
1 pkg (3.3 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding/Pie Filling

Directions
Preheat Oven to 375°F. Line Large Bar Pan with a 20” piece of Parchment Paper; set aside. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour batter into bar pan; bake 20-22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. Remove brownie from pan to Stackable Cooling Rack.

Meanwhile, attach open star tip to Easy Accent Decorator. Fill with about ¾ cup of the whipped topping; set aside. Chop 1½ of the chocolate bars using Food Chopper; set aside. For filling, combine ½ cup coffee liqueur, water and instant coffee in Small Batter Bowl; stir until dissolved using Stainless Whisk. In Stainless (4 qt) Mixing Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add coffee mixture to cream cheese; whisk until smooth. Add pudding mix to cream cheese mixture; whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Fold in remaining whipped topping and chopped chocolate using Master Scraper; set aside.

Cut brownie into 1” cubes using Pizza Cutter and brush brownie cubes with additional ½ cup coffee liqueur using Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush.

Assemble trifle by placing ⅓ of the brownie cubes into Trifle Bowl. Layer ⅓ of the filling evenly over the brownies. Repeat layers two more times. Pipe whipped topping in rows ½” apart over filling. Grate remaining chocolate bar over whipped topping using Rotary Grater.

*** COOKS TIP *** To make a substitution for the coffee liqueur, combine ¾ cup water, ¾ cup sugar, 2 tbsp instant coffee granules a 1 tsp Rum Extract in Large Micro Cooker. Microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes or until dissolved. Chill before using.

*** VARIATION *** Try using Kahlua instead of Coffee Liqueur.

casescafe said:
Here you go... it is fantastic!!!

Tiramisu Brownie Trifle

Ingredients

1 pkg (18-21 oz) Fudge Brownie Mix, plus ingredients to make the brownies.
1 Container (16 oz) Frozen Whipped Topping, Thawed & Divided
2 Bars Dark Chocolate Candy
½-1 Cup Coffee Liqueur
½ Cup Water
3 tbsp Instant Coffee Granules
2 pkg (8 oz ea) Cream Cheese, Softened
1 pkg (3.3 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding/Pie Filling

Directions
Preheat Oven to 375°F. Line Large Bar Pan with a 20” piece of Parchment Paper; set aside. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour batter into bar pan; bake 20-22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. Remove brownie from pan to Stackable Cooling Rack.

Meanwhile, attach open star tip to Easy Accent Decorator. Fill with about ¾ cup of the whipped topping; set aside. Chop 1½ of the chocolate bars using Food Chopper; set aside. For filling, combine ½ cup coffee liqueur, water and instant coffee in Small Batter Bowl; stir until dissolved using Stainless Whisk. In Stainless (4 qt) Mixing Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add coffee mixture to cream cheese; whisk until smooth. Add pudding mix to cream cheese mixture; whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Fold in remaining whipped topping and chopped chocolate using Master Scraper; set aside.

Cut brownie into 1” cubes using Pizza Cutter and brush brownie cubes with additional ½ cup coffee liqueur using Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush.

Assemble trifle by placing ⅓ of the brownie cubes into Trifle Bowl. Layer ⅓ of the filling evenly over the brownies. Repeat layers two more times. Pipe whipped topping in rows ½” apart over filling. Grate remaining chocolate bar over whipped topping using Rotary Grater.

*** COOKS TIP *** To make a substitution for the coffee liqueur, combine ¾ cup water, ¾ cup sugar, 2 tbsp instant coffee granules a 1 tsp Rum Extract in Large Micro Cooker. Microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes or until dissolved. Chill before using.

*** VARIATION *** Try using Kahlua instead of Coffee Liqueur.

I OWE YOU!! If you are ever in need of a recipe let me know! I am doing work as I eat a frozen pizza now and this just made my evening! Thank you!!

All the Season's Best recipes are behind CC under the PRODUCTS AND RECIPES tab. There are SB from years past there, too.

What is a Tiramisu Brownie Trifle?

A Tiramisu Brownie Trifle is a decadent dessert made with layers of brownies, coffee-flavored mascarpone cream, and chocolate shavings.

Can I make a Tiramisu Brownie Trifle in advance?

Yes, you can make a Tiramisu Brownie Trifle a day in advance. However, it is best to assemble the trifle right before serving to prevent the brownies from becoming too soggy.

Can I use a different type of brownie for the trifle?

Yes, you can use any type of brownie for the trifle, but we recommend using fudgy brownies for the best texture and flavor.

Do I have to use mascarpone cheese for the cream layer?

While mascarpone cheese is the traditional choice for Tiramisu, you can substitute it with cream cheese or a mix of cream cheese and whipped cream for a similar taste and texture.

How should I store leftovers of the Tiramisu Brownie Trifle?

The Tiramisu Brownie Trifle should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will keep for up to 3 days, but the brownies may become softer over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarineGurl020412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • pamperedlinda