• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Ideas for an Out of State Show

In summary, some unique ideas for an out of state show could include collaborating with local chefs or restaurants, hosting a cooking class, or setting up a themed display. To find local vendors, you can search online, attend local events, or reach out to your network. Cost-effective ideas may include co-hosting with a local venue, utilizing social media, and offering discounts. To stand out, offer unique products, interactive demonstrations, and local cultural elements. Tips for organizing and planning include starting early, creating a budget, and staying organized. Effective communication is also crucial for a successful event.
PCmhguzman
HI, I am completely new to this awesome site, from the little I have seen lots of great info. Anyways, I am going to Seattle in a month. I am having a show. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can cook that requires the least amount of product. :chef:

If you are doing the show in someone's home- do they own some of our products? Then you can borrow theirs.
Otherwise the Microwave Potato Chips feature 2 lightweight products for transport and S'more Bites featuring the mini muffin pan. Again- light weight.

Hi there! I'm going to move your thread to the Professional Chefs' forum, where you'll get the best replies. We have a lot of members who live and work in Seattle, and I'm sure they'll have some good ideas for you.Good luck with your show!Mezzaluna

1. What are some unique ideas for an out of state show?

Some unique ideas for an out of state show could include collaborating with local chefs or restaurants to showcase their products, hosting a cooking class or workshop featuring dishes from the region, or setting up a themed display with products and recipes from the area.

2. How can I find local vendors to partner with for an out of state show?

You can search online for local vendors in the area you will be hosting the show, attend local events or food festivals, or reach out to your network for recommendations. You can also contact the Chamber of Commerce in the area for a list of local businesses.

3. What are some cost-effective ideas for an out of state show?

Some cost-effective ideas for an out of state show could include partnering with a local venue or business to co-host the event, utilizing social media to promote the show, and offering special discounts or promotions for attendees. You could also consider hosting the show at a community center or park to save on rental fees.

4. How can I make my out of state show stand out to potential attendees?

To make your out of state show stand out, you could offer unique products or recipes that are not commonly found in the area, provide interactive demonstrations or hands-on activities for attendees, and incorporate local cultural elements into the event. Additionally, offering door prizes or giveaways can also attract potential attendees.

5. What are some tips for organizing and planning an out of state show?

Some tips for organizing and planning an out of state show include starting early to allow time for any necessary permits or licenses, creating a detailed budget and sticking to it, and staying organized with a checklist or timeline. It is also important to communicate effectively with vendors, partners, and attendees to ensure a successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCwannabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies