• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Microwave Fudge Recipe

In summary, making fudge in a microwave is a quick and easy way to make delicious homemade fudge. The ingredients typically include chocolate chips, condensed milk, butter, vanilla extract, and optional mix-ins or toppings. The cooking time varies, but it usually takes around 5-10 minutes to prepare and 1-2 minutes to cook. Any microwave-safe bowl can be used, as long as it is large enough and has high enough sides. It is best to store microwave fudge in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for longer storage, as storing it at room temperature can cause it to become soft.
crsnlsa
Gold Member
I have a show in Febuary and the host is wanting an old recipe that she had years ago. She advised it was Fudge made in the microwave in the small bar pan. It starts with frosting and you add chocolate chips and microwave for just a bit.. let it stand and it was the best fudge she has ever had! If anyone is familiar with the recipe I would be most grateful to get a copy. Please let me know.. Thanks in advance!

If you punch in fudge in the search bar you will come up with a bunch of variations of the frosting/chip fudge most of them say to put it in the EAD after mixing it and put it into paper cups for the mini muffin pan, but I think at least one says something about putting it in another pan.

cool .. thank you !

Q: Can I make fudge in a microwave?

Yes, you can definitely make fudge in a microwave! In fact, it's a quick and easy way to make delicious homemade fudge.

Q: What ingredients do I need for a microwave fudge recipe?

The ingredients for a microwave fudge recipe typically include chocolate chips, condensed milk, butter, vanilla extract, and any additional mix-ins or toppings you desire.

Q: How long does it take to make microwave fudge?

The cooking time for microwave fudge varies depending on the recipe, but it typically takes around 5-10 minutes to prepare the ingredients and 1-2 minutes to cook in the microwave.

Q: Can I use a regular microwave-safe bowl to make fudge?

Yes, you can use any microwave-safe bowl to make fudge. Just make sure it is large enough to accommodate the ingredients and has high enough sides to prevent the mixture from boiling over.

Q: Can I store microwave fudge at room temperature?

It is not recommended to store microwave fudge at room temperature, as it can become soft and lose its texture. It is best to store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for longer storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrb0328
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies