• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Generic OOF Template to Organize Pantry Items

like a cookbook or something :) I am actually working on one for my host packets now. I am a huge fan of Belinda Ellsworth and in her host coaching workshop she recommends have one (or two) sheets for your hostess to work on filling out before you arrive. The one I am working on will be front and back and have room for 4-5 outside orders and a place to put bookings. I think I am going to offer a small gift... like a cookbook or something :)
Pam Barrett
Does anyone have a generic OOF? I find I am throwing away more and more (shows fall through). I am looking for one that does not have monthly specials on it and is still divided for pantry. One of the consultants in my cluster was talking about it and I forgot to see if she would e-mail it to me. I plan to try and make one (MS OFFICE is on other computer:cry:), but I thought I would check before I did:D. Thanks!

There used to be one on CC. Email them requesting it. The more of us who do the more likely they'll give it to us.

The other thing I was thinking of doing is copy one of the 3 page show order forms and using it as the OOF.

Here is what I use if hope it can help.

Attachments

• generic OOF.doc
    211.5 KB · Views: 340
tlag1986 said:
Here is what I use if hope it can help.

Lisa, it looks to me like your form is charging sales tax and pantry tax on pantry items. Here's what you have...

pantry subtotal =
-10% discount -
pantry tax +
shipping & handling +
subtotal =
product subtotal +
-10% discount -
sales tax =
subtotal =
round up +
grand total =

If you just switch it around it would work (this is for a state that has tax on shipping):

product subtotal +
-10% discount -
shipping & handling +
subtotal =
sales tax =
pantry subtotal +
-10% discount -
pantry tax +
subtotal =
round up +
grand total =

chefann said:
This is one I use. It has the shipping tax already included in the shipping price. If your state doesn't tax shipping, or has a sales tax rate other than 6%, you'll need to change it.

BTW- you can get a free suite of programs that can edit and save Office-compatible documents at openoffice.org.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f3/8309d1188234366-generic-order-form-blankoof-mi.doc

This is great but it doesn't consider pantry tax being different than other tax. Do you pay 6% on pantry in MI?

There is no tax on pantry items in MI. But I've found that nobody ever uses the section for pantry items anyway. I just adjust their total to correctly reflect the non-tax items if they include any. (Hence the disclaimer on the bottom about all totals subject to verification and correction.)

chefann said:
There is no tax on pantry items in MI. But I've found that nobody ever uses the section for pantry items anyway. I just adjust their total to correctly reflect the non-tax items if they include any. (Hence the disclaimer on the bottom about all totals subject to verification and correction.)

Same thing here (we do have 2% food tax though) - most people charge themselves the full tax on food too and I make the adjustment when I enter it. Most people just tell me to donate the difference...

BethCooks4U said:
Same thing here (we do have 2% food tax though) - most people charge themselves the full tax on food too and I make the adjustment when I enter it. Most people just tell me to donate the difference...

Same here. :)

Beth I did not notice the mistake. Thank you for showing it to me.

Here is a redone Generic OOF.

Attachments

• Generic oof.doc
    90 KB · Views: 385
tlag1986 said:
Beth I did not notice the mistake. Thank you for showing it to me.

Here is a redone Generic OOF.

Looks great now!

Sorry, I have not been back to look in awhile. Family first! Lisa this looks great. Thanks so much.

I just had some printed up with Office Depot. I printed 100 and it cost $3.00 with our discount. I make up my own OOF each month, and have them printed.It keeps me from using all my printer ink, and I love it. With their free shipping it is so cheap and easy I do nothing and it comes to my home.

Lisa, one additional thing you might want to change: It should now say "Feeding America" instead of "America's Second Harvest" :)

Here is one that I use! I love it because it fits two order forms on one sheet!

Attachments

• SmallOutsideOrders.doc
    121.5 KB · Views: 345
Jennifer, I think your small order form is great.

I am actually working on one for my host packets now. I am a huge fan of Belinda Ellsworth and in her host coaching workshop she recommends have one (or two) sheets for your hostess to work on filling out before you arrive. The one I am working on will be front and back and have room for 4-5 outside orders and a place to put bookings. I think I am going to offer a small gift for 5 outside orders and one-two bookings before I arrive.

I like the idea because it makes it easier for the hostess - okay, I just have to fill out this sheet, doesn't mean she'll stop there but it gives her a goal - and it's only one sheet compared to 5-10 that I do end up throwing away most of the time. I'll post it as soon as it's finished.

Nice idea b/c I end up with post-its much of the time b/c they just grab whatever to write stuff quickly.

Okay, I finally finished it. :D It is backward. It is meant to be front and back and I have the backside first but, guess what:rolleyes:, you simply turn it over. Anyway, it has room for five outside orders and three bookings and I went ahead and entered the March guest special and will simply change it each month. But this way it is one sheet for the hostess to work at filling up and I'm not printing out so many outside order forms. For a catalog show I would just print out one of these and then print the backside (the one with three order forms) front and back until I had 4-5 pages for her to work with. But it keeps her from losing that last order she wrote down because it's on a sticky note somewhere. Hope someone finds it useful.

Attachments

• HostPack OOF March09 CS.doc
    100 KB · Views: 427

Related to Searching for a Generic OOF Template to Organize Pantry Items

What is the purpose of a generic OOF template for organizing pantry items?

A generic OOF (Out of the box) template is a pre-made organizational system that can be used for a variety of pantry items. It is designed to help you efficiently and effectively organize your pantry, making it easier to find and access items when needed.

Is there a specific template for organizing pantry items?

No, there is not one specific template for organizing pantry items. However, there are many different OOF templates available that can be adapted to fit your specific pantry needs. Some templates may focus on specific items, such as spices or canned goods, while others may be more general and versatile.

Where can I find a generic OOF template for organizing pantry items?

You can find generic OOF templates for organizing pantry items on the Pampered Chef website, as well as at various home organization stores or websites. You can also search for free printable templates online.

How do I use a generic OOF template for organizing pantry items?

To use a generic OOF template, start by decluttering your pantry and removing all items from the shelves. Then, place the template in your pantry and begin organizing items according to the designated sections or categories. You may need to make adjustments or customize the template to fit your specific pantry layout and items.

Can I make my own generic OOF template for organizing pantry items?

Yes, you can create your own generic OOF template for organizing pantry items. Consider your specific pantry needs and layout, and use materials such as cardboard, plastic bins, or labels to create designated sections or categories for items. You can also find inspiration and ideas from pre-made templates and customize them to fit your pantry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Tara1021
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies