• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated with Limited Website Templates

sent. I also use a plugin called Sendbloc which helps me categorize my recipients, and I also try to personalize the email. I also always check the "Notifications" tab on my email to make sure that it has been sent. Hi Becky! (How are you?)That is good! I'm doing well. I just finished up a show and it was great.
Tara1021
I'm frustrated. I really like using my website to contact my customers w/upcoming specials and such. I'm just frustrated that I'm stuck using one of the templates that are there. Case in point: I wanted to send out an email regarding the HWC products. Well...there isn't a template for it so I was stuck using one of the ones announcing that I have a website. Now, that's not very appropriate. You would think that there would be a generic email template that we could custimize.

Or am I just missing the boat?:grumpy:

I agree with you. I'd like to be able to have just a generic template b/c sometimes what I'm sending out just doesn't fit into their catagories.

Also, I'd like to have some place that I can see if my customers have viewed the e-mail or not (kind of like what we have for shows).

Email HO about it - they love to hear our feedback and suggestions...and they always listen!!!

I agree, and I've emailed HO about it several times. The more people who email, the better chance we have of getting it! You know, the squeaky wheel gets the grease?! :)

That is a bummer that a template for that isn't available. I agree, HO might do something about it if they hear from enough people.

(Not to hijack, but...) My issue on the other hand may not an easy solution:

I'm frustrated because I sent out an email earlier today to 75 people!!! It was to announce the October special with the DCB and I had it worded all nicely to attract some possible hosts who have been hemming and hawing about having a show. I had myself on the list too so I could see the email come through myself. Well, it never came through!! And from what I can tell, there's no way to check to see if it was sent. It just gives you the quick little blurb right after you send it and it said "Your email is being prepared and will be sent...." or something like that. Unlike when you send an email to a host whose show you've set up, there's no way to see if and when it went out. Unless I'm missing something???:confused:

Since I never received it, I doubt anyone else has and I'm bummed. I spent LOTS of time entering people as contacts and categorizing them as "potential hosts.":( :( Any suggestions?

Hi Becky! (How have you been?)
That is a bummer. I just realized I could send the monthly specials. I also just sent a few Christmas show e-mails to potential hosts. I hope they actually went out.

JAE said:
Hi Becky! (How have you been?)
That is a bummer. I just realized I could send the monthly specials. I also just sent a few Christmas show e-mails to potential hosts. I hope they actually went out.
Hi Jill!! Hope you've been doing well!

I usually haven't had problems sending emails through there, so I don't know if it was the amount I sent or what. I sent them (or so I thought) about 4 hours ago, so I really don't think they would take that long. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised in the morning and see that it showed up in my inbox.

Yes, the monthly special thing is pretty cool. I spent an hour or two creating a separate category of potential hosts who have just been slow in figuring out when to have their show. That way, their names are in there so when there's a really good upcoming special, I can easily (or so I thought) send out an email to them with a pretty picture. That's a good idea to do the Christmas show emails. Let us know if you get any responses!:) I'd recommend putting yourself on the list too....then you know!

Take care!

I have found that a good percentage of the time, emails from the website never make it past ISP's into peoples mail. I check all of my hosts invitations, and I would say at least half never get opened. That is why I still insist on my hosts also sending snail mail invites as well (or rather, having me send them). For me, the US Postal system is more reliable than the internet!

I never send out the Customer Connection emails - I always do them right from my personal email.....and I never send anything with attachments - I have found that when I send out an email with attachments, many people don't get them either.

Your up late Becky. Did you have a show? How did it go?

I agree...if we enter the wrong email address in..missing just one letter, or a dot or something, it doesn't get to that person, AND it doesn't COME BACK to us! So we don't know if it made it through ...we assume it did!

Also...i'm on the email list of southern living and party lite consultants...they send their nice pretty monthly emails...looks sorta like it may come from something like our Customer Connections...
I pay for the Me Email Designs with Mike...but since I already pay for my website , it would be nice if there were monthly newsletters from there too.

I haven't used my website for sending emails or had my hosts use it for invitations. My SIL had a show with another DS company and sent her invites out through the consultant's website and NO ONE got them. She and I were on the phone for 15 minutes while she kept sending it to my various emails and I would check and it didn't go through to any of them so I just never used ours because of that experience. I don't trust the internet for stuff like that.

JAE said:
Your up late Becky. Did you have a show? How did it go?
Me Becky?? Or Becky D Becky??
:)

It's not late for me....only 11 pm here. Watching the Cubs. They're NOT doing well! 11 pm used to be early for me, but once my son started kindergarten and he has to be up by 6:30 am for the 7:30 am bus, I usually try to get to bed around 10:30. But, the Cubs are on AND there's no school tomorrow! Yay!

Yeah, it's too bad that the emails through the PWS are so unreliable. I just wish there was even a way to tell if emails sent through Customer Connections even went out or were opened like we can tell when a host sends out emails. That way I'll at least know they went out. I've never had a problem getting them before when I've added myself to the list when I sent out a Customer Connection email. usually I do regular email for my newsletter, but thought the picture of the beautiful DCB would entice some to book!:D

I guess we'll see!!!! I did send an email to tech support.

pamperedbecky said:
Me Becky?? Or Becky D Becky??
:)

It's not late for me....only 11 pm here. Watching the Cubs. They're NOT doing well! 11 pm used to be early for me, but once my son started kindergarten and he has to be up by 6:30 am for the 7:30 am bus, I usually try to get to bed around 10:30. But, the Cubs are on AND there's no school tomorrow! Yay!

Yeah, it's too bad that the emails through the PWS are so unreliable. I just wish there was even a way to tell if emails sent through Customer Connections even went out or were opened like we can tell when a host sends out emails. That way I'll at least know they went out. I've never had a problem getting them before when I've added myself to the list when I sent out a Customer Connection email. usually I do regular email for my newsletter, but thought the picture of the beautiful DCB would entice some to book!:D

I guess we'll see!!!! I did send an email to tech support.

Hey Becky - I think she meant me......just because she knows I'm usually an "early to bed" girl!:D But yes, last night I was still up, because I had a very strange show....and I was still trying to sort it all out....while reading CS of course!:thumbup:

I wish the PWS emails were more reliable too. I love my PWS, and it is just that one thing that frustrates me....well, actually there are 2 things:

1. I wish I could see how many hits my PWS actually was getting
2. I wish I could tell if Customer Connection emails were getting through to people.

ChefBeckyD said:
Hey Becky - I think she meant me......just because she knows I'm usually an "early to bed" girl!:D

1. I wish I could see how many hits my PWS actually was getting
2. I wish I could tell if Customer Connection emails were getting through to people.
Oops sorry about that! I'm usually the night owl. So there's one way to tell the difference between the two Beckys. :D

I just sent the Customer Connection email again and apologized if it was a duplicate. We'll see what happens!

I agree. I have started sending my monthly newsletter via my website. I figure, it's quick and I pay for the service anyway, so may as well use it to the max! A template would be nice!

When sending out, I also add my own email addresses just to test them.

I was sending a newsletter from my email, but it was getting our server labeled as spam and creating a bunch of problems b/c my dh is self employed and was having issues sending email to clients.

Who do I email at HO with my suggestion for a customizable email from PWS. I'd be glad to send in the suggestion!

Tara1021 said:
Who do I email at HO with my suggestion for a customizable email from PWS. I'd be glad to send in the suggestion!
On CC, under "Managing Your Business" there is a item that says "Home Office Contacts." If you go under there, you'll see a choice for Technical Support for PWS or PP, so click on that and you can fill out the form and submit it. HOpe that helps!

By the way, my emails finally DID go out through my PWS, but it was about 18 hours later!!!! Of course, that was after I had typed it all up again and re-sent it. LUckily I put a blurb in there that said "Sorry if you're getting this twice." That one arrived about 30 minutes after the first one I did. The reply I got back from tech support after emailing them was that it was probably just that a lot of consultants were sending things out through their PWS, so it was creating a delay. I sent out another email through there to past hosts, highlighting the DCB and that one went our right away! Go figure!:confused:

Hope you all have a great day!
:D

Here is another issue. The reminder for a show that automatically gets sent out. Well it went out to all my hostess guests. Her name is Jennifer, but it said, Don't forget Ronda's show Friday night... well Jennifer's show was Saturday night not Friday... very odd!

I totally agree. I would love to send out a monthly newsletter through my PC website but again no template. Why should we paid for a newsletter service when we have our Websites and almost everything we need. We all need to contact HO about this especially since our fees just went up.

Related to Frustrated with Limited Website Templates

What are the limitations of the website templates provided by Pampered Chef?

The website templates provided by Pampered Chef are designed to be user-friendly and easy to customize, but there are some limitations. These include limited design options, restrictions on customization, and the inability to add certain features or functionalities.

Can I use my own design or customize the website templates provided by Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, the website templates provided by Pampered Chef cannot be fully customized or replaced with your own design. However, you can add your own branding, images, and content to make the website more personalized.

Why are there limited options for website templates on Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a limited number of website templates to ensure consistency and brand recognition among all consultants. This also helps to maintain a professional and cohesive look for the company's online presence.

Are there any plans to add more website templates in the future?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not have any plans to add more website templates. However, they are constantly updating and improving the existing templates to provide the best experience for consultants and customers.

Can I use a different website builder or platform to create my Pampered Chef website?

No, Pampered Chef requires all consultants to use their provided website templates for consistency and brand recognition. Using a different website builder or platform is not allowed and may result in termination of your consultant agreement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DGM
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pletcherdee