• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Script for phone message for potential recruit?

Jan 9, 2006
I feel like an idiot, but I was totally unprepared when this woman's answering machine picked up! :rolleyes: I basically just thanked her for coming to Saturday's show, hoped that she had fun, and wondered if she had had a chance to look at the information I gave her. I told her I'd love to answer any questions that she might have and I thought that PC could be a wonderful opportunity for her.

But I felt like I was stumbling over my words....Do you have a script that you use when leaving phone messages?

Thanks,
Amanda

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
I think that sounds really good! I don't have a prepared script I use, but what you said covers a lot. At the end you could say, "I'll follow up with you in another few days because I want to be sure to tell you about some great bonuses/promotions going on right now." And I would offer to meet with her in person so you can set up an interview. Tell her there is lots more you need to tell her and be excited! :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
Replies
Views