1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Script for phone message for potential recruit?

1. I feel like an idiot, but I was totally unprepared when this woman's answering machine picked up! :rolleyes: I basically just thanked her for coming to Saturday's show, hoped that she had fun, and wondered if she had had a chance to look at the information I gave her. I told her I'd love to answer any questions that she might have and I thought that PC could be a wonderful opportunity for her.

But I felt like I was stumbling over my words....Do you have a script that you use when leaving phone messages?

Thanks,
    Amanda

Jan 24, 2006
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I think that sounds really good! I don't have a prepared script I use, but what you said covers a lot. At the end you could say, "I'll follow up with you in another few days because I want to be sure to tell you about some great bonuses/promotions going on right now." And I would offer to meet with her in person so you can set up an interview. Tell her there is lots more you need to tell her and be excited! :)

Jan 24, 2006
Have something to add?