• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scrap N Snack Flyer: Easy Upload and Share!

The person who does scrapbooking is going to have Christmas cards set up for people to make, so they can take them home. I'm wondering if there is a PC Craft that's easy to make that I could show them (that they could take home). Any ideas?
Karen Hodge
Now all I have to do is figure out how to upload my flyer.

Click edit, go advanced, manage attachments, upload the attachment, then submit the post.

What is Scrap N Snack?????

I'm guessing here but... a scrapbooking and Pampered Chef Combo????

Finally here it is!I was finally able to upload this flyer after zipping it!

Attachments

• snack 'n scrap flyer.zip
    389.6 KB · Views: 477
Yes!! It is a show with PC and Creative Memories. I need help getting this file switched to a .pdf file.

Here it is. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• SnackNScrap.pdf
    252.1 KB · Views: 437
I was not able to open your attachment. Can you send it to me please? My e-mail is [email protected]. Also, what does the Scrap and Snack entail?

Thanks,
Sheryl

ChefSheryl said:
I was not able to open your attachment. Can you send it to me please? My e-mail is [email protected]. Also, what does the Scrap and Snack entail?

Thanks,
Sheryl

I've sent you the document. In many cases you need to download the file in order to open it up. To download right click and select save.

Can someone convert it to a Word doc?

Trish
"Tool Belt Trish in Texas"

This is not identical but is very similar to the one done. The one that was posted previously was a graphic so there was no way to make it an editable word document. But I figured "why not spend 20 minutes and type it up". So the picture is different and there are a few other minor changes.

Attachments

• Snack_N_Scrap.doc
    86.5 KB · Views: 449
I am having my Snack 'n Scrap at a local community center. I am emailing this flyer to all my contacts and the Creative Memories consultant will do the same. I also will print out a little over 100 of these flyers and distribute them door to door in this small community.

I am doing fast, easy dip or snack recipe demos. Our hope is that people will call and sign up for a time slot so it will be a little easier as far as the flow of people and being able to give them attention.

I will basically be doing a dip 'n sip party. My understanding is that the Creative Memories consult. will be helping them do a mini scrap page.
I will draw for a mystery hostess for the FPV, half-priced items and discounted mdse. I will probably draw four names if I get enough sales for 2 half priced items. I am very excited about this show the only thing is getting the people to come. But I was able to get the Community Center free so the only thing I will be out is the cost of the flyers and food.

tlennhoff said:
This is not identical but is very similar to the one done. The one that was posted previously was a graphic so there was no way to make it an editable word document. But I figured "why not spend 20 minutes and type it up". So the picture is different and there are a few other minor changes.

Tasha

Thanks for converting! You are the computer genius!!

Was this format for a joint show successful? I have the opportunity to do a similar show and am curious how well it worked.

Trish
Wave 2 in Texas

I am curious to see how successful it was too!

What a GREAT idea! I just met a few consultants for the different stamping consultants, and it could be Snack and STAMP too! I'm totally bringing it up to them! Thanks for your GENIUS! I might bring it up to the local scrapbook nook, too!

This is exactly how my Creative Pampering event was started....we just had our 3rd event, and its been successful enough that we've committed to doing it twice a year and we now have 12 different party plan consultants participating.

I change up my "theme" for my demo each time - one time I focused on gifts from the kitchen, another time, I set up various simple additions displays - this time I worked with all the kidz who were in the kidz corner (babysitting) and held kids cooking classes, and then showed all the new products.....next time in April, I'm not sure what I'm doing yet!

Its a fun day and a great way to network with other people you may not necessarily get a chance to meet

Melinda

I've got one of these Snack and Scrap shows set up for December 2nd. The person who does scrapbooking is going to have Christmas cards set up for people to make, so they can take them home. I'm wondering if there is a PC Craft that's easy to make that I could show them (that they could take home). Any ideas?

Trish
Wave 2 in 2007

Trish1953 said:
I've got one of these Snack and Scrap shows set up for December 2nd. The person who does scrapbooking is going to have Christmas cards set up for people to make, so they can take them home. I'm wondering if there is a PC Craft that's easy to make that I could show them (that they could take home). Any ideas?

Trish
Wave 2 in 2007

Use the creative cookie cutters to make "ornaments". Remember to use a toothpick to make a hole at the top that a ribbon or string can be pushed through. Tell them to shellac them when they get them home.

What do I make the ornaments out of? Cookie dough?

Trish

tlennhoff said:
Here it is. Hope this helps.

ok Tasha, for the record.....you can NEVER leave us :D

How did the event go????

Related to Scrap N Snack Flyer: Easy Upload and Share!

1. What is the "Flyer for Scrap N Snack" event all about?

The "Flyer for Scrap N Snack" event is a fun and interactive gathering where guests can learn about different scrapbooking techniques while enjoying delicious snacks provided by Pampered Chef.

2. How do I RSVP for the "Flyer for Scrap N Snack" event?

You can RSVP for the event by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and clicking on the "Flyer for Scrap N Snack" event page. You can also RSVP through the invitation sent to you by your consultant.

3. What type of snacks can I expect at the event?

At the "Flyer for Scrap N Snack" event, you can expect a variety of sweet and savory snacks made with Pampered Chef products. Some examples include mini quiches, fruit skewers, and homemade cookies.

4. Do I need to bring any scrapbooking supplies to the event?

No, you do not need to bring any scrapbooking supplies to the event. Pampered Chef will provide all the necessary materials for the scrapbooking activity. However, if you have any specific supplies you would like to use, you are welcome to bring them.

5. Is there a cost to attend the "Flyer for Scrap N Snack" event?

There is no cost to attend the event. It is completely free and open to all Pampered Chef customers. However, we do ask that you RSVP so we can ensure we have enough snacks and supplies for all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies