• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Converting a flyer to a jpeg file?

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I want to add something to my newsletter. I really like the flyer that was shared here of the new Cool & Serve Tray. I was wondering if there's a way to upload that into the image library of iContact? Or is there a place where I can find those smaller pictures and copy them and just add them into iContact? I can't find them on CC.

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Amanda, email the flyer you want converted and tell me the size you want and I'll happily do it for you.

[email protected]

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Thanks Dave! I sent it to you. :)

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
For next time, this is what I do: I open the file, and adjust it to fit my screen so that I can see everything I want. I hit the "Print scrn" button at the top of the keyboard, after the F buttons. I then open "Paint" and paste what I've copied off my screen there. From there, I can select just the portion I want, then copy my selection, open a new "Paint" document and then paste into that. Finally, I save the file as a .jpg file.

It's a fairly simple, almost crude way of creating the image I want, but it works. I don't have any fancy photo editing software on my laptop, so this is what I do when I want a .jpg file of anything I can see on my screen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views